Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Got Hats???
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
Thanks Gwen, hats arrived today. Thank you very much. I will wear them to every AX I go to. Job well done!!! beerchug.gif beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
SLITS
Wheeeeeeeee - I got cajones, uhhhh I mean cones!!!!!! And they're "mocha" too!
GTeener
clap56.gif

Glad you like 'em

You gunna model for us biggrin.gif

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
skline
Ok, Here I am looking as serious as I can. I had to take this myself since nobody else is around to do it. And no, I never smile!! <_<
Meredith
Took a mirror shot, hmm? Or did they just mess up the lettering on the hats? biggrin.gif
GTeener
smilie_pokal.gif

Nice! You take it using a mirror?

Here I fixed it biggrin.gif
skline
My my, a girl with looks and brains!! Yes, its a mirror shot...........Maybe I should have double mirrored it so you wouldnt know.
skline
Thanks Gwen, you fix everything.
GTeener
QUOTE(skline @ Nov 29 2004, 01:09 PM)
Thanks Gwen, you fix everything.

laugh.gif Except my own 914 lol2.gif
Mueller
me too.....I dig the color of the new hat's....I'll try to leave this one alone and not paint the car smile.gif
mack914
Hey! Now his shirt buttons on the wrong side.
GTeener
Hey Scott!

What did you think of the sticker I sent with your hat (clipped to the packing slip)?

Or didn't you notice it was a sticker? idea.gif
Lou W
Where's the original thread to order the hats?
skline
I did notice it, I am sticking it on the back window of my truck. I didnt want to say anything in case you only sent them to a few members. Way cool. I like the sticker cause I can put it on my truck and if you want to send me a couple more of them I will put them on my cars as well.
GTeener
QUOTE(skline @ Nov 30 2004, 11:15 AM)
I did notice it, I am sticking it on the back window of my truck. I didnt want to say anything in case you only sent them to a few members. Way cool. I like the sticker cause I can put it on my truck

Nope, yer all special laugh.gif , sending one sticker out with all of these hat orders as a little holiday thank you from me biggrin.gif
GTeener
QUOTE(Lou W @ Nov 30 2004, 11:15 AM)
Where's the original thread to order the hats?

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act...=ST&f=2&t=20944
SLITS
Stuck the sticker to my forehead - image later!!! biggrin.gif
GTeener
QUOTE(SLITS @ Nov 30 2004, 11:31 AM)
Stuck the sticker to my forehead - image later!!! biggrin.gif

clap56.gif Can't wait!
mikerose
QUOTE(GTeener @ Nov 30 2004, 10:17 AM)
Hey Scott!

What did you think of the sticker I sent with your hat (clipped to the packing slip)?

Or didn't you notice it was a sticker? idea.gif

They are cool aktion035.gif
rjkavanagh
Thanks Gwen, got mine yesterday.
GTeener
clap56.gif Glad ya'll are like'n 'em!

May they serve you well smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.