Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gauge Pods
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Seismo
Hello:
I got some universal gauge pod holders today and I can't believe how close to fitting the Pillar trim on the drivers side door these gauge pods fit... this looks like its going to work just fine. I was looking for a place to add some extra gauges. ohmy.gif
Brad Roberts
Pics man ..pics.. mount it up and shoot us some pics. I have always thought the pillar was far enough away that you could do this.

B
Seismo
Unfortunately the dual gauge pod was damaged in shipment had a crack in the second gauge holder, sent it back waiting on a new one. I have some upholstery material that matches the material used on the pillar itself, when the new pods arrive I want to cover the pods with this material to make it blend it better with the pillar.

Once I get this finished and mounted I will shoot some pics of how this looks in a 914. :sweet:
StratPlayer
Ok here is what the end result looks like, just mounted it up here temp. so I could get some pics of what it looks like on the pillar,, have a cyl. head temp gauge mounted in this pod.

So heres what a pillar pod looks on a 914
StratPlayer
another
StratPlayer
last one
SirAndy
that does fit very nicely!
unfortunatley, that's exactly where one of the tubes from my cage is located too sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.