Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Norman OK
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
tooms351
Hi everyone, so I'm spending 3 weeks here and I spotted a nice light green 914 with a v8 swap going down Lindsey. Anyone here? Also looking for something to do can any locals chime in? Thanks, Joe.
76-914
QUOTE(tooms351 @ Jun 8 2013, 06:31 AM) *

Hi everyone, so I'm spending 3 weeks here and I spotted a nice light green 914 with a v8 swap going down Lindsey. Anyone here? Also looking for something to do can any locals chime in? Thanks, Joe.

That was probably just another tornado whizzing by. dry.gif
tooms351
Maybe, but I think I found the source!Click to view attachment
balljoint
I wasn't even worried about Norman. But thanks for the update. smile.gif
TheCabinetmaker
We do have at least one member in Norman, but can't recall his name.
I'm an OU alum, but that was when my 914 was new.
I have no idea what goes on there anymore.
I have been to the natural history museum. Very cool.
stugray
I am also a Sooner! Born and raised in CO, but went to OU for far too many years ;-)

Stu
eyesright
Take a set of wrenches 10 miles up the road - in Moore - to Oklahoma Foreign. Ask Gary to point you to the 914's. I'll warn you they are pretty well picked over and they were under water 3 weeks ago and the dust and bugs are bad...But they have a great supply of 911 stuff.
okieflyr
Grew up in Norman, get back once or twice a year but not up to speed on the teener scene. There is an active poster from there (Chad?) confused24.gif
Mr.242
I'll be in OKC August 4-8th for a conference. If it is still there!
tooms351
Thanks, I've been here before I was looking for something different. We're going go karting today then back to class. I'm going to volunteer next week to help residents hit by those tornados.
Drums66
.....The last 1 in Moore,,,,,,Just missed my sister's house!!(raised up..2 miles away!)
(forever praying for those people) sad.gif
bye1.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.