Swaybar install RECIPE with pics. No clamps, pliers or needed. Thought it would be easy, no such luck. anyway, pics of the parts and "recipe" discussed. Still not done yet because one lower bolt seems to be rusted onto the control arm. I'll deal with it tomorrow.
Propane burner in garage to boil water. Bring water to boil then add two bushings, and boil at least 3 minutes. use tongs to extract the boiled bushing one at a time from the boiling water. press a bushing into the empty drop links in in opposing directions using any pair of fabric gloves, like mechanics gloves. the bushings are pretty pliable out of the water. work fast, within 30 seconds, these bushings are some sort of thermoplastic that gets back their original shape and turn rigid when the cool off. they cool in about two minutes. after the drop links have their bushings installed, then you are ready to install them onto the lower strut mount ball and the swaybar ball. Drop the assembled droplink into the pot of water again for two or three minutes. grease up the balls of the lower strut mount and the swaybar ball. after the droplink has boiled for three minutes, remove from the water with tongs, and immediately snap them onto the greased balls using your hands. No c-clamps or pliers are needed to mate up the bushings onto the ball joints. DO not pre-assemble the lower bolt with the drop link like I did here, I found I had to separate this assembly to install the lower bolt. To separate, you need to boil the entire assembly for three minutes. With the extra length introduced by the ball, the dammed left heat exchanger would not let it slide into the control arm easily. After some geometry-solving positioning I got it on without taking off the entire strut assembly. Also, use a bottle jack to support the control arm before you pull out the previous lower strut bolt.

update, got it done, a little PB Blaster and now I realized that bolt was rusted to the bottom of the shockmount. I let PB Blaster do the work and it came off without drama. A little bit of finessing and I got the swaybar bolt on. I thought I would have to drop the heat exchangers, but finess and muscling (of the swaybar bolt) it will get it on. I had to take off the muffler and the rear wheels off to get those sway bolts on.