Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Aluminum 928 Porsche Crest Aluminum $25 each
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
I have two aluminum Porsche crests that were removed from 928 intake manifolds. They polish up nicely and look great with the back ground painted black.
Bruce

Found a third one. Vysoc has first choice. It has a couple of small nicks.
tweet
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 9 2013, 01:52 PM) *

I have two aluminum Porsche crests that were removed from 928 intake manifolds. They polish up nicely and look great with the back ground painted black.
Bruce

Hi Bruce,
I'm interested. What are the dimensions on these?
dan
bdstone914
QUOTE(tweet @ Jun 9 2013, 11:02 AM) *

Bruce

Hi Bruce,
I'm interested. What are the dimensions on these?
dan

Same size as the red/black hood crests
Griffinroydonald
These are the same size as hood crest and polish up to a great shine. I am using these on my 914 as a hood crest and an emblem on my tool pouch. Polish these with a womans fingernail file with different grits to get a mirror finish
KENNY
I am interested . Is that whit shipping .
Vysoc
If either of the two above me do not follow through I am interested in purchasing both.

Thanks,

Vysoc flag.gif
tweet

Bruce

pm sent for payment
bdstone914
QUOTE(KENNY @ Jun 9 2013, 11:28 AM) *

I have at least one more
KENNY
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 9 2013, 12:44 PM) *

I have at least one more

I will take it . Need you're inf.
kid914
Interested if someone else passes. PM me please.
Thanks beerchug.gif
Vysoc
Additional PM Sent,

Thanks,

Vysoc flag.gif
tweet
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 9 2013, 04:44 PM) *

I have at least one more

Hey Bruce, look at what I did to your manifold crest. Let me know if you get some more without any dings or scratches.
-dan
bdstone914
[/quote]
Hey Bruce, look at what I did to your manifold crest. Let me know if you get some more without any dings or scratches.
-dan
[/quote]

I do no like the full painted look.
I think they look better with polished raised areas.
Like this 924 badge.
Yes I know it is upside down.
I do not have any more 928 emblems. 928 International sells them for $33 each. I sold mine too cheap.
tweet
[quote name='bdstone914' date='Jul 6 2013, 10:29 PM' post='1891079']
[/quote]
-dan
[/quote]

Like this 924 badge.
I do not have any more 928 emblems. 928 International sells them for $33 each. I sold mine too cheap.
[/quote]
I like that look as well, but I'm blacking out all of the chrome and nickle plating on the exterior of the car. Even the grille letters. I think it was a fair price. Porsche has them listed on their accessories page for just under $35 new. I might go two-tone on the aluminum valve covers though. Just haven't decided if it'll be with the black or the red background. I just wanted to show you what I did with it. Are you selling that plaque?

This is the link to Porsche accessory page.
http://shop4.porsche.com/usa/classic/crest...old-emblem.pdds
$34.89 new, two tone, just like your suggestion. I like the look, but i needed mine monochrome.
bdstone914
[quote name='tweet' date='Jul 6 2013, 07:38 PM' post='1891084']
[quote name='bdstone914' date='Jul 6 2013, 10:29 PM' post='1891079']
[/quote]
-dan
[/quote]

Like this 924 badge.
[/quote]
I like that look as well, but I'm blacking out all of the chrome and nickle plating on the exterior of the car. Even the grille letters. I think it was a fair price. Porsche has them listed on their accessories page for just under $35 new. I might go two-tone on the aluminum valve covers though. Just haven't decided if it'll be with the black or the red background. I just wanted to show you what I did with it. Are you selling that plaque?
[/quote]

I could sell it for $25.
I have a couple more that are not painted. I though about putting them on engine tin.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.