Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for a one stop in SoBay, Cali.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
RSrocket
hey everyone,

I'm trying to find a shop in or around Carson, CA that can do all the work in house that my little teener needs. Reason I ask is that my job doesn't allow me to take too many days off in a row to tow my car back and forth across town.

Work that needs to be done:
1) replace rear triangles
2) replace front jackpads
3) replace both lower sail panels
4) finish removing old roll cage (installed by PO)
5) install new roll cage

I know it sounds like a lot, I'm just hoping that a place like this exsists.

Thanks,
Ron
pete000
I remember reading there was a mobile welder guy who did 914s I forgot his name and number. Any one have it?

I need my sway bar mounts welded in mine !
Socalandy
sent you a PM. My buddy Kent's shop is in Torrance and he can do all the items on your list. If you look at my restoration you can see he has the skills. aktion035.gif

Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(pete000 @ Jun 10 2013, 05:59 PM) *

I remember reading there was a mobile welder guy who did 914s I forgot his name and number. Any one have it?

I need my sway bar mounts welded in mine !

You might be thinking of Joe George. (818) 416-2232. Ten years ago he worked on my car for 6 hours replacing rusted out pieces. I'm not sure if he still does welding work but he is a wizard with oxy. acet. I believe he is in the San Fernando valley. Back them he charged $50 an hour. My guess is he has gone up some.
Cheers, Elliot
RSrocket
QUOTE(Socalandy @ Jun 10 2013, 07:04 PM) *

sent you a PM. My buddy Kent's shop is in Torrance and he can do all the items on your list. If you look at my restoration you can see he has the skills. aktion035.gif

Got your PM
Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.