Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WANTED: Manifold Pressure Sensor for 1974-1976 2.0L
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tumamilhem
I am in need of a good working manifold pressure sensor. Porsche diagram of part (highlighted in yellow) and picture of mine are attached. By the way, does anybody know what this part number is? Thanks!

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

bdstone914
There are several MPS part numbers. What is the year of the car and is it for 2.0L as in the picture?

Bruce
tumamilhem
I was told by ZIMS that it is the same on all fuel injected cars (if that is correct). My car is a 1974 2.0. They told me the RA # (whatever that is) 208420.
luskesq
QUOTE(tumamilhem @ Jun 11 2013, 02:58 PM) *

I was told by ZIMS that it is the same on all fuel injected cars (if that is correct). My car is a 1974 2.0. They told me the RA # (whatever that is) 208420.

Not correct. See the Anders site which has the appropriate part number for the MPS for your year. http://members.rennlist.com/pbanders/DJetParts.htm

Or, someone will chime in that they have the right one for your car. I would verify however.

Keith
tumamilhem
Great info! Thanks so much!

I am looking for the Manifold Pressure Sensor for 1974-1976 2.0L

Porsche/VW part number: 039 906 051
Bosch part number: 0 280 100 043
JawjaPorsche
A good used MPS is rare as hen's teeth. And there is no guarantee how long it will last.

One option would be to contact Jeff Bowsley. There is a rebuild kit and he has been working on rebuilding MPS.

Here is his webpage:

http://bowlsby.net/914/WiringHarnesses/

There is email link on his webpage.

Hope this helps.
tumamilhem
Thank you! Any help is greatly appreciated. I may get two just in case. If anybody has a good one here to spare, please let me know! Can't drive my car until I get one!
Al Meredith
I have three in Atlanta , GA. One 280 100 041 one 280 100 049 and one 280 100 019 ... Al
tumamilhem
Thank you for your reply, Al! Unfortunately those aren't compatible with my car. The MPS I need is:

Porsche/VW part number: 039 906 051
Bosch part number: 0 280 100 043

Thank you though!
mankowski
I have an MPS with Bosch part number: 0 280 100 043

It's from a '76. The epoxy plug is intact and when last tested it holds vacuum and has correct resistances.

$175 shipped

PM me if interested.

mankowski
QUOTE(mankowski @ Jun 18 2013, 09:43 PM) *

I have an MPS with Bosch part number: 0 280 100 043

It's from a '76. The epoxy plug is intact and when last tested it holds vacuum and has correct resistances.

$175 shipped

PM me if interested.

MPS is SOLD.
tumamilhem
Hi guys! Sorry for such a late reply. I have been working around the clock (I mean around the clock...I even worked 38 hours in 2 days) and haven't been online to check messages as a result. Thank you for your replies.

I think I may go with a rebuilt and recalibrated unit that Jeff can provide since he has the equipment to test them.
newport5
QUOTE(tumamilhem @ Jun 23 2013, 06:43 PM) *

Hi guys! Sorry for such a late reply. I have been working around the clock (I mean around the clock...I even worked 38 hours in 2 days) and haven't been online to check messages as a result. Thank you for your replies.

I think I may go with a rebuilt and recalibrated unit that Jeff can provide since he has the equipment to test them.

Hello, I found this old post on a search for manifold pressure sensor, 043.

I have a good used one, 90.5 and 377 ohms, holds vacuum and epoxy still on adjustment screw.

I just want to sell it at a fair price.

Victor
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.