914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Britain Smith
Check this thing out.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/sdf/cto/3824186671.html

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

72 Porche & 84 4-wheel drive Toyota with a rock crawler transmission & 32" Super Swampers. This is an unfinished project and is not currently running, but includes most parts and the 4 cyl Toyota motor has less than 20K miles. Has headers, locking hubs, lots of good parts, If you want something that no one else has, this is it. $1350 OBO might consider some trades, jet boat, crusier, jeep, 4-wheel drives, razors, mule polaris, classic car, muscle car, Honda, Harley, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Indian, Mercedes, Call Jeff I don't get text and don't like e-mails 817-925-8168
messix
I see nothing wrong here..... Take a long rotted out 914 and throw 4x4 chassis under it!

Next cool one would be the skin from 914 on a sand buggy
no1uno
Might be worth it for parts even. Chrome bumpers look good
championgt1
QUOTE(messix @ Jun 12 2013, 01:55 PM) *

I see nothing wrong here..... Take a long rotted out 914 and throw 4x4 chassis under it!

Next cool one would be the skin from 914 on a sand buggy

It has been done!!
ThePaintedMan
Some of my southern bretheren might chime in, but if you think that's a monster truck, you ain't seen nothin smile.gif

Kinda cool though, might be fun to take boggin.
gms
buy it and put it out of its misery!
Mark Henry
This is cooler smile.gif
IPB Image
green914
screwy.gif So... there are others that suffer from strange project ideas. sawzall-smiley.gif
balljoint
It's like my truck and Eric's car made a baby. laugh.gif
messix
QUOTE(ThePaintedMan @ Jun 12 2013, 02:32 PM) *

Some of my southern bretheren might chime in, but if you think that's a monster truck, you ain't seen nothin smile.gif

Kinda cool though, might be fun to take boggin.

yeh 32" tire are far from making a "monster" truck!

It would make a decent trial rig.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.