Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
tpines
Bought this car from a friend of a friend. Originally a Light Ivory (L80E) car but now White with Tan interior.

The Good: Very solid body with minimal rust. Put it on a lift at my mechanics and is very solid. Hell Hole has a small hole and battery tray is good. Motor runs strong but has been sitting and needs a tune-up. Short-shift kit. New tires.

The Bad: 916 Bumpers, aftermarket valance panels and side mirrors, Monza exhaust. Brakes are not good.

Overall a very good restoration candidate or daily driver.

$5,400 or nearest reasonable offer. Thanks.
Clark. 760-672-8593.

P.S. Tried to fit more pictures but was not able to.
gcrotvik
Nice car. I fixed your pictures a bit.

Greg

QUOTE(tpines @ Jun 12 2013, 02:08 PM) *

Bought this car from a friend of a friend. Originally a Light Ivory (L80E) car but now White with Tan interior.

The Good: Very solid body with minimal rust. Put it on a lift at my mechanics and is very solid. Hell Hole has a small hole and battery tray is good. Motor runs strong but has been sitting and needs a tune-up. Short-shift kit. New tires.

The Bad: 916 Bumpers, aftermarket valance panels and side mirrors, Monza exhaust. Brakes are not good.

Overall a very good restoration candidate or daily driver.

$5,400 or nearest reasonable offer. Thanks.
Clark. 760-672-8593.

P.S. Tried to fit more pictures but was not able to.

tpines
Thanks Greg!

Forgot to say that the engine has duel Dellorto Carbs, European lenses front and rear, oil temp and battery volt gauges, nice dash pad, original spare, longs are soild too.

The PO did not provide records although I have the original owners manual which shows the car was originally sold in HI. It was serviced at the dealership until '79 and then records stop. I am working on obtaining as many records possible from PO. It has new tires and I was told new clutch as well.

Clark.
760-672-8593.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.