Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Good Porsche Shop in LA?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kermit
This really bugs me, I know about 5 Porsche shops in the Bay Area that are totally great, 10 more that are decent for regular maintenance, but I don't know a single one in Los Angeles.

My dad has a '83 911SC and lives in Pasadena. Can anybody suggest some good shops in the area? No race prep work or anything like that, just someone I can trust with routine work on ye ol' air cooled stuff. Thanks.
MattR
I live in South Pasadena during the off season (when school isnt in session). I would suggest Muellers Motor Service in Alhambra. Its on Main over by New Century BMW. My 912 is going there on wednesday for a tuneup. I can get a number and address if you want.
seanery
TRE in North Hollywood, Werks II in Burbank, Red Line in Santa Monica...I'm sure there are others.
dlo914
QUOTE(MattR @ Nov 29 2004, 09:14 PM)
I live in South Pasadena during the off season (when school isnt in session). I would suggest Muellers Motor Service in Alhambra. Its on Main over by New Century BMW. My 912 is going there on wednesday for a tuneup. I can get a number and address if you want.

agree.gif my 14 is there right now, and they do great work for a decent price biggrin.gif
kermit
QUOTE(MattR @ Nov 29 2004, 09:14 PM)

2 thumbs up for Muellers and its about 10 minutes away. Heck, that's good enough for me. BTW, are they Porsche only, German car only, or just a general shop?

Matt, if you could get me the name of a good contact person, that would be great. If found the address and phone online. Thanks!
Joe Bob
Stay away from WerksII in Burbank....Galen is an asshole.

TRE is good....
MattR
Its german car, but they have mostly Porsches and a few VWs, Mercedes', BMWs, and audis.

I cant remember who I talked to last, but if you go to the back of the yard, you'll see a sub shop with a bunch of engines. The guy who hangs out in there is who I talked to, but they all seemed really nice when I was there.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.