mounting plates

thanks,
dan
914work
I have new repop droplinks.
tweet
QUOTE(914werke @ Jun 13 2013, 09:52 AM) *

I have new repop droplinks.

I'm looking for one OEM drop link. If I don't get a response, I may take one of your sets. I'll keep you in mind.
dangrouche
just went thru that process of sourcing those bits; Pelican parts has all the metal bits, except the lower bolt, the lower bolts can be bought from sebring66 (has them for $100 ea), AA may have them as well.
tweet
Thank you for the advice. I am aware that the parts can be sourced new. Porsche still lists them for sail. $100 each for the control arm bolts is actually about $9 over retail in my area. I know a dealer that sells them for $91. I've noticed that Sebring66's prices are off. I'd rather source these through the forum to save a few bucks. Thank you again for your input.
OU8AVW
I have a full rear sway bar set up that I am not going to use. I bought it on this forum as a package deal with a front sway bar. I would like to get close to $125 plus actual shipping. That's about 1.2 of what I paid for both front and rear. Rubber is pretty toast but all other parts should clean up pretty well. Let me know if you're interested. I can send Photos if you email me @ mike@southboundcruising.com
tweet
QUOTE(OU8AVW @ Jun 13 2013, 05:02 PM) *

I have a full rear sway bar set up that I am not going to use. I bought it on this forum as a package deal with a front sway bar. I would like to get close to $125 plus actual shipping. That's about 1.2 of what I paid for both front and rear. Rubber is pretty toast but all other parts should clean up pretty well. Let me know if you're interested. I can send Photos if you email me @ mike@southboundcruising.com

email sent
OU8AVW
Photos sent this AM. biggrin.gif
jhora
I have some of the lower shock bolts (with ball end) if needed...
jhora
Click to view attachment
QUOTE(jhora @ Jun 16 2013, 05:11 PM) *

I have some of the lower shock bolts (with ball end) if needed...

jhora
Parts Sold...Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.