Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche 914 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Ronald914
Exceptional condition black 914 2.0 for sale. 63k miles. Asking $20k. Car has been garage kept under cover and is all original. Have original keys and manual. Please email me at ron@ronfadel.com for pictures (I had trouble attaching my photos to this post) and more information.
Tom_T
QUOTE(Ronald914 @ Jun 13 2013, 03:31 PM) *

Exceptional condition black 914 2.0 for sale. 63k miles. Asking $20k. Car has been garage kept under cover and is all original. Have original keys and manual. Please email me at ron@ronfadel.com for pictures (I had trouble attaching my photos to this post) and more information.

Now do an intro post in the Garage forum & you'll lose the "Lurker" tag & get more respect from these 914 nutz on here! biggrin.gif

Good Luck! beerchug.gif

PS - there's help on the forum for how to add pix, you'll need those & maybe someone can help you with that if the general forum guide don't help.

Here - http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=13637
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.