Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Porsche 914 Eagle GT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
mono
Wanting to Buy: 914 Eagle GT. 1980's "Dino-style" body conversion on 914. Prefer quality built, running example (like pictured). Please reply with details, contact info and pics if possible. Serious buyer.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Wegeng_Haus
QUOTE(mono @ Jun 13 2013, 09:50 PM) *

Wanting to Buy: 914 Eagle GT. 1980's "Dino-style" body conversion on 914. Prefer quality built, running example (like pictured). Please reply with details, contact info and pics if possible. Serious buyer.Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

I used to have the sales lit form this company. I'll take a look for it. If I find it, I can send it to you, but that doesn't mean they still exist. Good luck. Dave beerchug.gif
mono
QUOTE(Wegeng_Haus @ Jun 14 2013, 08:00 PM) *

I used to have the sales lit form this company. I'll take a look for it. If I find it, I can send it to you, but that doesn't mean they still exist. Good luck. Dave beerchug.gif

Thanks Dave, I have all the info and company lit. They have been defunct for some years now. Clay Atchison has a comprehensive website devoted to the Eagle GT (eaglegt.com). I've known him for sometime and he's been assisting me on trying to locate a finished example. Thanks again for the reply.
BajaXJ92
Mono- When/If you locate an example, please post it here on the world site! I'm pretty curious to learn more about the kit! smile.gif
mepstein
QUOTE(BajaXJ92 @ Jun 15 2013, 12:33 AM) *

Mono- When/If you locate an example, please post it here on the world site! I'm pretty curious to learn more about the kit! smile.gif

There's a thread on this site - somewhere. 3 different versions, ect.
Evil914
QUOTE(mono @ Jun 14 2013, 06:28 PM) *

QUOTE(Wegeng_Haus @ Jun 14 2013, 08:00 PM) *

Thanks Dave, I have all the info and company lit. They have been defunct for some years now. Clay Atchison has a comprehensive website devoted to the Eagle GT (eaglegt.com). I've known him for sometime and he's been assisting me on trying to locate a finished example. Thanks again for the reply.

Now that's pretty cool looking! piratenanner.gif
Zimms
There was a kit for sale on here a few years ago. Eagle GT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.