Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS / original NLA interior light.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914itis
Original interior light / needs a litle cleaning. $125 shipped
hot_shoe914
popcorn[1].gif
914itis
Sunday icon_bump.gif
Niklas
popcorn[1].gif
SchwarzHorse
:luck:
02loftsmoor
Tad Pricy
mepstein
pretty sells (pricey) parts.
tweet
I'll give you $40 for it.
914itis
Last one sold here was at that price. Link
tweet
This is your brain................................................................This is your brain on drugs lol-2.gif poke.gif Click to view attachment
914itis
QUOTE(tweet @ Jun 16 2013, 03:32 PM) *

This is your brain................................................................This is your brain on drugs lol-2.gif poke.gif Click to view attachment

Tweet
Talking about " brain on drugs"
You sent me a fuel injection system that was crunchy . The injectors were pretty much charcoal, the air cleaner ports were rusted out, unable to attach vacuum. The whole thing was trash, I sent you a PM you ignored it.

I should have requested pictures, trashed it. confused24.gif
tweet
QUOTE(914itis @ Jun 16 2013, 04:24 PM) *

QUOTE(tweet @ Jun 16 2013, 03:32 PM) *

Tweet
Talking about " brain on drugs"
You sent me a fuel injection system that was crunchy . The injectors were pretty much charcoal, the air cleaner ports were rusted out, unable to attach vacuum. The whole thing was trash, I sent you a PM you ignored it.

I should have requested pictures, trashed it. confused24.gif

Dude it's a joke. My wife spoke to you on the phone and explained exactly the condition of the components prior to shipping them to you, and you accepted. You received the items, held on to them several days, and then after repeated requests, you finally sent your carbs; no one forced you into the swap. I didn't get pictures either, I took your word for it. Difference is I didn't wine about it. Lighten up. I get my chain yanked on the forum here as well. I even offered to buy the light from you at a reasonable price. It's all in good fun. Have you looked at the rest of the comments and emoticons? Everyone is just trying to give you a hint that prices are a reflection on condition. Garrold's dome light was pristine.
Happy Father's Day All!
914outlaw
With all due respect to everyone. There is a board rule about commenting on ads. Even if you make a comment jokingly, it can be misinterpreted.
Just my $.02 biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.