Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Misc interior parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
PanelBilly
I'm looking for the vent that is in the dash. Mine has a chip out of it.

Click to view attachment

I also need the clips that screw into the top of the windshield frame that are used to lock the roof on. NO PICTURE AVAILABLE (I lost the ones that came off the car.

I also need the springs for the glove box and the metal strap that is used to hold the glove box in place.
joejoe
QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Jun 15 2013, 04:47 PM) *

Click to view attachment

I also need the clips that screw into the top of the windshield frame that are used to lock the roof on. NO PICTURE AVAILABLE (I lost the ones that came off the car.

I also need the springs for the glove box and the metal strap that is used to hold the glove box in place.

i think i have the vent, springs and strap. will look tomorrow in the daylight.
Joe
joejoe
QUOTE(joejoe @ Jun 16 2013, 10:21 PM) *

QUOTE(PanelBilly @ Jun 15 2013, 04:47 PM) *

Click to view attachment

i think i have the vent, springs and strap. will look tomorrow in the daylight.
Joe

have two springs. on is "sprung" smile.gif metal strap usable but not pretty. vent is nice. have these two latch for roof - is this what you need?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.