Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Victory By Design : PORSCHE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DougC
After watching the Ferrari version of Victory By Design on 'Speed Channel' the other day, I decided to order the Porsche one which I had never seen before. The DVD versions are supposedly longer and have more detail and history than what you get on Speed. I assume most of you know the program, it's well narrated by Alain De Cadenet and he drives the hell out of these rare exotic old street and race cars. The settings are always beautiful etc. Anyway, I watched the full Porsche DVD last night and it's terrific! 5.1 surround sound is a real plus too. This was I think the first Victory By Design that was created as some of the shots looked kind of aged and Alain a bit younger. There is tons of old archive footage that Porsche AG provided for making this feature. Contains racing scenes of Spiders, RSKs, 904,907,917,etc,etc,etc.. I didn't expect to see any 914 material but was very suprised when the subject turned to the 1970 Targa Florio. They had an in car camera mounted inside a 916 (not 914 but still) being driven HARD by Brian Redman through the streets and cliffs of the Targa Florio during practice for the race. I highly recommend this video, tell 'em to get you one for Christmas, it's good.

Doug C
JmuRiz
agree.gif I got it last year and love it...great footage, even have the Schupan 962CR on there, wow.
qa1142
where can you get it?
DougC
They have a website http://www.victorybydesign.com/

Can someone explain how to create a hot link?

Doug C
DougC
Oops, think I just accidently figured it out.

Doug C
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.