Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT - Jeopardy
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Engman
Rumor has it he looses tonight. What a run!

M
East coaster
He's an alien........ biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
whats he up to now $$$ wise?
balljoint
Finally, he will be able to lose his virginity.
Rhodes71/914
I used to watch the show occasional, came off after the evening news, not so mcuh anymore, winner was always the same. At first it was great for the ratings, but now I'm not so sure. I think the producers will be happy when he is gone.
Aaron Cox
ever seen that movie called 'quiz show' ?

wacko.gif
Rhodes71/914
Here you go from a spoiler site -
"I was at the taping today of Jeopardy. He lost during his 75th game and eventually won 74 games. He ended up with 2.5M. He got a standing ovation by the crowd. I asked the studio if this was supposed to be a secret but they said we could spread the news. Spread the news. The show should air around the end of October."
Pnambic
They'll probably get him to replace Alex Trebek.

Or give him his own quiz show.

What was his name, Ken Jennings? My wife mentioned that if she ever got on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, she'd want Ken as a phone a friend. Maybe they should add him as a permenant fixture....50/50, Phone a friend, Ask the audience, ask Ken.
markb
I heard he loses by a buck. That would really suck! I'll bet he's glad it's over.
Mueller
actually, he lost almost 2 months ago smile.gif

it's a taped show and for some reason, they waited to show it now wacko.gif
ppickerell
I have enjoyed watching the stunned death camp expression on the two losing opponents near the end of the show as he beats them by thirty thousand bucks or so. Looking daggers to say the least!
Lou W
Aaron Cox Posted on Nov 30 2004, 09:18 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ever seen that movie called 'quiz show' ?

Really Good Movie, I've seen it numerous times on HBO smile.gif
morph
I stopped watching Jeopardy some time ago, It wasn' t interesting anymore with him being the winner all the time. Although he kicked some serious ass on the show.

HIEDI
Rhodes71/914
Well talk of the nation on NPR just did a little bit on him leaving the show. Seems they are letting the secret slip out. It is the last of sweeps so good rating are a must for advertising dollars. Think they put his final episode on this week for any particular reason? laugh.gif
Curvie Roadlover
The nickname for those he's beaten: "Kennon fodder" biggrin.gif
I wonder if any of us will be alive when his 75 show streak gets broken idea.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.