Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Oil Coolers Mercedes-Benz diesel $75 each
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
One sold, two still available.

I have two oil coolers pulled from Mercedes-Benz turbo diesels. They are all aluminum, weight about 4 pounds and fit perfectly in the front trunk where the GT coolers were installed. They have 90 degree swivel fittings the can be used with swedged of hose barb connections. The fittings are steel and could have AN fitting welded on.
I have a friend who runs on on a 3.2L track car and has never broken 190 degrees on a hot day at Willow springs. Can be used with up to -10 (5/8) hose size.
Cooler size is 20" x 4" x 2"
They should be internally cleaned before use. Most radiator shops offer this service.
Price is $75 each plus shipping.
Bruce
bdstone914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 16 2013, 09:07 PM) *

One sold, two still available.

I have two oil coolers pulled from Mercedes-Benz turbo diesels. They are all aluminum, weight about 4 pounds and fit perfectly in the front trunk where the GT coolers were installed. They have 90 degree swivel fittings the can be used with swedged of hose barb connections. The fittings are steel and could have AN fitting welded on.
I have a friend who runs on on a 3.2L track car and has never broken 190 degrees on a hot day at Willow springs. Can be used with up to -10 (5/8) hose size.
Cooler size is 20" x 4" x 2"
They should be internally cleaned before use. Most radiator shops offer this service.
Price is $75 each plus shipping.
Bruce

Bump
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.