Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1976 Roller with steel flares
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
stuttgart46
I have a 1976 Roller with Gearbox that has been taken down to bare metal and primed. Interior is gone except for great dash with original radio and steering wheel. I removed all of the insulation from the floor pans. The passanger, rear floorpan needs to be replaced or repaired. The car comes with AA steel flares. They have not been welded on to the car but the original fenders have been cut to accomodate them. The car will also come with rear drilled 5 lug hubs. This car was originally black and tan. Longs and hell hole are in great shape. I will try to post some pictures ASAP but I am slammed at work right now. That is one of the reasons I am selling.
Clean Texas title.
$2500.00
carr914
Chad, was this the car you were going to make into a Race Car?

GLWTS
stuttgart46
Yes sir and thank you.
Thankfully I am driving the M3 Race car for MSR Houston a lot lately. As well as some customer cars. I am working about 60-65 hours per week then working at the track almost every weekend. I just don't have the time to get this one done. If it doesn't sell I'll just keep tinkering with it.
carr914
When are you finding time for the Kids?
stuttgart46
No kidding. My oldest is 16 now and he's been driving a Spec Miata at the track. They're off to college soon so I'm pushing hard.
stuttgart46
Rear shot
stuttgart46
Rear trunk
stuttgart46
Front Trunk
mepstein
I'm so glad your not closer or I might be making an umplanned withdrawl from my bank account.
badmiata
God I hate being poor!! Just got back from Coffee and Car and it put me in the dreaming mode again. Maybe I'll try the lotto again tonight!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.