Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: rear chrome bumper
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bradtho
my car came with a not-so-attractive add-co "beauty bar" attached to the rear bumper. I've finally worked down my project list far enough to start thinking about what it looks like so...

I'm looking for a nice rear chrome bumper. My car's a 72, so I don't want the early squarish "6" rear bumper. I'm also not interested an anything with holes in it for rear tits. Aside from that, just looking for a nice straight piece with good chrome.

anybody want to trade one for some nice American greenbacks? I'm including this photo in the hopes that you may pity me and help me out with a more attractive bumper!

Click to view attachment
bradtho
If no one makes me an offer, I'll be forced to post more Pictures! And don't think I won't do it, 'cause I will!!
bradtho
The bar was hit at some point which dented the bumper at both of the attachment points. Its also rusting where they drilled it. I've seen worse bumpers but its gonna be cheaper to find a better bumper than to straighten and weld this one. I'm painting this year so trying to source a new bumper worthy of the fresh gold metallic it will have soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.