Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IVe got the lightest 914- IN THE WORLD!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
xsboost90
so my boss asked me if in my spare time at work-yeah right- if i could make a "sleigh" for an x-mas party they are having just as a prop. I bought some of that pink foam board from home depot, the insulation stuff and had at it, painted it and all. Well it turned out so well that she asked if i could make a bunch of stuff for props.. rolleyes.gif so ive made a bunch of stuff the last week or so. I dont know why i made this but im guessing i have something on the brain....it even has a removable targa top.
xsboost90
front
xsboost90
more... wacko.gif
xsboost90
and more..
xsboost90
and finally
TheCabinetmaker
You got paid to do that? Better get your boss lady a nice christmas card. laugh.gif

You can't welder.gif it, but you can sawzall-smiley.gif it.

Cool man.
SirAndy
schweet!

smilie_pokal.gif Andy
Allan
That is too cool!!!!!! Now driving-girl.gif it. biggrin.gif
IronHillRestorations
Woah... it even has FLAIRS!!! laugh.gif
Jenny
I love it! I think I might even fit! idea.gif driving-girl.gif

Jen
xsboost90
my plan since ive taken it home, is to give it to John Dixon over at the Tajmagaraj porsche "museum". We are attending the PCA party there this saturday and since he is the collector of all that is porsche and unique, im thinking he would have room for it. That and at three foot tall and 3.5' long, it takes up some space in my living room. I almost did put a remote control car under it though and drive it around... idea.gif
mattillac
smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif mueba.gif aktion035.gif rocking nana.gif rock_band.gif COOL!
Rgreen914
Very nice version of a teener! The only thing missing is the 914 Club sticker!

Ron
URY914
Can it rust? biggrin.gif

Paul
xsboost90
dammit i was going to put a sticker on there!!! Nope, no rust, foam is waterproof!! Ill check the longs though. sad.gif
Lou W
Very Nice, where's the jack stands? biggrin.gif
Carl
Very clever. Jack stands, rust and oil stains will make it authentic. smile.gif
skline
Way cool, can you make me one in the shape of a Chalon?? I will put it in my front yard with 8 little reindeer in front of it and a stuffed Santa inside. Maybe a few lights on it and get the award for most creative Christmas decorations. How much do you need??? If you cant do a Chalon, I will take one just like that in Yellow, with the top off.
GWN7
Way cool smilie_pokal.gif beerchug.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif
URY914
I just showed it to my kid.

"Wow, thats cool, Can we make one???"

"Yes, very cool, and no we can't make one."

Paul
Joe Ricard
Relax Paul I am sure your car is still faster. Just no longer the lightest rolleyes.gif
Jeroen
you have way too much time...

very cool though!

rocking nana.gif
d7n7master
Is that an "factory stock" 914-6 or a conversion??? smoke.gif
2 cool!!!
xsboost90
actually its a 1.8! look at the rear. I does have the button on flares though, i didnt opt for steel, just the cheaper foam models.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.