Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: tweeks
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
rhodyguy
so i called tues on the seal that was to have arrived last fri. was told they should recieve the part from THEIR vendor thurs or fri of this week, and i should expect it wed or thurs of NEXT week. i asked the person why was i told it was in stock? no reason given. i figure it must be co policy to stall/misinform to save the sale.told em to forget it.

i took a chance and called gpr. part in stock, 19 bucks and change. the guy i spoke to, jim ext#506, ex mechanic and a 914 owner was fantastic laugh.gif . hopefully i'm back on track. i pick up my freshly cleaned carpet set today.

kevin
Bleyseng
I told you GPR was good. I even have Blair buying his GTI parts from him.
Their internet catalog sucks!

Geoff
fuch toy
Tweeks is now owned by a company that sells Corvette parts.....need I say more?
Neal
I just bought a second foam passenger side pad thingymaggiger.
I wanted to have a spare incase my subwoofer experiment goes bad. All the parts are quickly sent and they seem to have a big stock of used parts. The sales force all seem to be enthusiasts. I just bought carpet from Tweeks and was not happy with the quality of the carpet.
GPR is great ! biggrin.gif
seanery
Tweeks is now owned by Mid America Design which has corvette and VW Bug catalogs.
I miss the old Tweeks. They used to have swap meets and open houses in their Indy location.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.