Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hershey pics in Sports & Exotic Car magazine
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
I subscribe to Sports & Exotic car magazine because of all the different cars & events they cover. This months issue has a nice write-up about the Hershey swap meet. One page has picture of 914's in the car show. I think the blue one is shoe's car? not sure about the others. Few pages later there is this stunning male model looking at some parts, um no wait, that is me. laugh.gif Woohoo I'm famous. I will be signing autographs at our BBQ on August 10th and charging $10 for a photo with me. av-943.gif

I wonder when I will start receiving my royalty check's blink.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
1970 Neun vierzehn
Yes, I received my issue yesterday, and it's always nice to see people and cars you care about in print.

Garold, if a pic w/you and an autograph is $10, how much is an autographed copy of the aforementioned issue of S&EC, and do 914 World members get a discount? biggrin.gif

Paul
somd914
Received my copy yesterday but hadn't opened it yet... But now I see I'm famous also - my son and I are in shot of the four 914's. And with fame comes riches, so I'm anxiously awaiting for the cash to start rolling in beerchug.gif
saigon71
Very cool!

Yep, that is Shoe's car.

Congrats to all for their new found fame! beerchug.gif

hot_shoe914
Yes, this is Betsy.

Click to view attachment
Second time she has been famous. She made the evening news the very first event I took her to.

I guess I need to go to her classified ad and do a price increase.
ThinAir
My favorite magazine. I was thrilled to see that spread and wondered if the cars belonged to anyone here. Thanks for answering that question!
hot_shoe914
icon_bump.gif
GeorgeRud
wacko.gif

Not realizing this was an old thread, I was looking at my Sports and Exotics August issue, but it has a Ferrari Mondial on the cover. I didn't realize the issue you showed was the 2013 August issue and thought perhaps they had different issues they sent out.

It's late, I'm old and tired!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.