Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fs COMPLETE 5 lug front suspension. 3"cal bolt spacing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rhodyguy
l&R strut assems, 914 front controls arms with fact anti-sway bar tabs and torsion bars, rack and pinion, cross member, and extra front vented rotors that may or may not be turnable. looks like the strut assems are loaded with orange insets. i haven't pulled them to check. you get what's in there. $300 plus actual shipping via FEDEX and $10 for 2 round trips to get the quote and back again to ship. local sale preferred.

k
boxstr
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
rhodyguy
your picture is hanging craig. if'n ya no whet eye meen.
bradtho
I might be interested and am reasonably local. Though I'm mostly just interested in the strut assemblies, if you'd consider breaking it up. I'm with Craig though, let's see some pics.
rhodyguy
for the inquiring mind. not so interested in braking it up at this point.
McMark
Interested. The only other questions I have is who manufactured the struts. And do you need them gone ASAP? I would like to see about using the 914World Relay Transfer System (RTS) to get them from person to person closer to me. I'd love to make a trip up to Tacoma and see all the old stomping grounds, but I'm not sure when that will be.
rhodyguy
you mean the actual strut housing? you need like a specific part #? yes mark, i would like it to move away.
McMark
Some strut housings only work with certain replacement struts. IIRC, Boge struts are the most universal.
rhodyguy
local sale pending.

k
rhodyguy
SOLD!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.