Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pictures of the six
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Ferg
biggrin.gif Well finally got my pictures on line. This is how the car turned out after paint. This "was" the car with the purple stripe! And since these shots were taken the rear valence is now done, the muffler refinished and the 916 style grill is at the powdercoaters for a satin black finish. The car is a 74 with a 2.7 S spec CIS motor. 911S brakes with a 81 SC front end. Air works and has a oil cooler in back. It was redone in the early 90's and came from orange county. Time to change my avatar. Ferg.

http://www.theidiotsvillage.com/misc/car_p...pict_index.html
JWest
How and where is the AC compressor mounted?
Ferg
Air is up front trunk cut out where the oil cooler should be. Everyone thinks it has a front oil cooler till I tell them it's the air. I will try and get a pic for you of the mount for the compressor, it's down and to the right of the fan. Ferg.
Gint
When do I get my ride?

Did you get the car smogged yet?
Ferg
Gint you get your ride very soon boldblue.gif . Car passed smog yesterday, just took a tune up and turn of the screw. I promise to obey all traffic laws MDB2.gif
72Signal914
you should lower it a tad bit, and get lower profile tires so it can fit. I'm so glad we don't have emission inspections here in FL, a lot of people wouldn't pass biggrin.gif
72Signal914
Some guy I saw driving a 2000 Firebird Formula w/ the WS6 package was running open headers. That's right NO restrcition, and it was LOUD as shit prob ran good also
914werke
Hey Ferg, Have you considered white headlight covers to go with your clean look?
Oh by the way I JUST happen to have a set of OEM white surrounds!
cool_shades.gif
Chris H.
Man that thing is a beauty Ferg! I heard it ran well enough to tolerate the stripe, but it looks incredible now! Nice work!
Ferg
Thanks for the offer Rich, but I'm going the opposite direction. It was a little to "Miami Vice" for my taste when I got it. Those rockers may be black by this time next year. Ferg.
vortrex
what a diiference! I would definitely go back to black rockers and engine cover to de-miami vice it even more.
Curvie Roadlover
Now you just need an all white Winnebago to match it.
Looks Great!
tryan
post a picture with the white roof/top on the car. the amber fogs look sweet. driving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.