Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: fs stockish 1.7/1.8 muffler. perhaps oem
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
rhodyguy
slight surface rust but solid. should clean up nicely. all of the muffler to heat exchanger studs are intact with good threads. nice exit pipe. if you're unsure, verify this muffler is compatible with your h.es prior to purchase (send me a picture of the end of one of your heat exchangers). no paypal. first time buyers USPS or generic money order. $110+shp or next best offer.

k
rhodyguy
inner stud spacing for 1.7/1.8 hes verified with the correct muffler hanger. i'll include the hanger (vvg condition ) for an extra $20.

k
Kaduku
That is just mine. It's from a VW bus. Basically the same as the 1.7/1.8 muffler. Check the stamped model number.
rhodyguy
what do you mean by "that is just mine"?

k
Kaduku
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jun 24 2013, 05:34 AM) *

what do you mean by "that is just mine"?

k

Lol sorry, typo. I meant it looks like my exhaust.

rhodyguy
no sweat. i was all huh.gif . how does yours fit with the rear valance installed?

k
Kaduku
QUOTE(rhodyguy @ Jun 25 2013, 05:54 AM) *

no sweat. i was all huh.gif . how does yours fit with the rear valance installed?

k

The exhaust tip was a little short and had to be extended out to reach the cutout. My muffler guy added a chrome tip at a 45 degree angle
Cap'n Krusty
Bus mufflers exit right, 914 and T4 exit left.

The Cap'n
rhodyguy
as the exit pipe is on the dr side, that makes this the real deal. thanks for the clarification john.
rhodyguy
SOLD!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.