Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Vellios 915 side shift conversion kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
RON S.
The unit has been Sold and Shipped

Everyone,

I've recently completed swapping out my Vellios kit in my 915 transmission for the Martin Bott 916 kit.

Hence, my original Vellios unit is up for sale to anyone who needs it.
I've had the unit since 2000, and I bought it from Phil in Jax. The kit was in never used condition when I drove down to buy it from him. It was first put on the road in 2009
This unit I have has about 3000 miles on it when pulled. It worked as good as one could expect from a Vellios unit. There were no real issues with it per se, just wanted a 916 kit.

This unit has been modified for a mechanical speedo, and drilled for an internal spray bar. However, at about 2500 miles, something chipped a couple teeth on the speedo gear it after that it's function became intermittent. The speedo gear will have to be changed to restore it's reliability.

Other than that, what you see is what you get. No other parts included.
Price will be $1000.00, delivered to the lower 48 states.
Payment will be either Cashiers Check, or Money order. If someone wants to come by with cash in their pocket to pick it up, that works to.
If I've left anything out or one needs more info, PM or Em me, and I'll gladly respond.

ron.l.szy@gmail.com

Thanks for looking
RON S.
One more from a different angle.
RON S.

Bump to the top for another weeks run...
RON S.
Bumpin Again
RON S.

Lowered Price.
Want it moved....
RON S.
PM's replied to
Dion
Thanks Ron, good luck.
racerbvd
Ron,

Are you open to any trades, as you know, I have the car Phil was going to use it in. biggrin.gif
RON S.
QUOTE(racerbvd @ Jan 8 2014, 01:49 PM) *

Ron,

Are you open to any trades, as you know, I have the car Phil was going to use it in. biggrin.gif

Sorry Byron, no trades. Gotta try to recoup some of what I have in it.

Also, PM's replied to..
RON S.
Bump to the top.

Not giving up... biggrin.gif
racerbvd
QUOTE(RON S. @ Jan 17 2014, 05:18 AM) *

Bump to the top.

Not giving up... biggrin.gif

If you change your mind about a trade biggrin.gif
warpig
PM sent beer3.gif
RON S.

Warpig,

Pm replied.
RON S.

Bump for recent interest....
RON S.

Bump back to the top...
RON S.
Bumping again.
racerbvd
biggrin.gif
RON S.
Bumpn Again biggrin.gif
RON S.
Bumpin this again....
Qarl
QUOTE(RON S. @ Mar 17 2014, 01:09 PM) *

Bumpin this again....

I remember Phil. He helped me drop my engine in 914. Miss him. He was a great guy!

IPB Image
RON S.
Bumpin Again, Still Available..
RON S.
Bumping Again.
I am getting interest via email. Thanks to any/all inquiring..
racerbvd
I thought you had it sold what happened to the buyer? If you can think of a trade no I could still be interested. Have a good weekend. confused24.gif out
RON S.

Byron,

It's just a simple case of a folks going shopping but leaving their money at home.. biggrin.gif
RON S.

Finally Sold. Thanks to all who inquired..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.