Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gauges
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
both0128
I have some extra gauges that I would like to dispose of. All are working VDO's with the exception of the Autometer Pro Tach. The clock works just fine. Make me an offer I can't refuse.
914Sixer
Rules say you have to put a price.
tweet
QUOTE(both0128 @ Jun 22 2013, 08:26 PM) *

I have some extra gauges that I would like to dispose of. All are working VDO's with the exception of the Autometer Pro Tach. The clock works just fine. Make me an offer I can't refuse.

If the clock is truly keeping time, I am interested.
SchantzMD
PM sent on the Speedo.
Kevins911
How much do you want for the KM/H speedo?
sixnotfour
speedo price ??
clock ??
both0128
QUOTE(sixnotfour @ Jun 23 2013, 05:41 PM) *

speedo price ??
clock ??

Speedo is sold. I guess pricing is in order given response. The clock is 40.00 and the remainder of the gauges are 20.00 each plus mailing. I also found in further cleaning a VDO volts gauge that matches the others. Package deal on the small gauges of 75.00 for all four plus mailing. Thanks
Strudelwagon
QUOTE(both0128 @ Jun 24 2013, 05:21 AM) *

speedo price ??
clock ??

Speedo is sold. I guess pricing is in order given response. The clock is 40.00 and the remainder of the gauges are 20.00 each plus mailing. I also found in further cleaning a VDO volts gauge that matches the others. Package deal on the small gauges of 75.00 for all four plus mailing. Thanks

Thanks for the chance to be part of your 914world silent auction on the Speedo. Now we know why the "Must have price" rule exists.

SW
both0128
QUOTE(Strudelwagon @ Jun 24 2013, 07:48 AM) *

QUOTE(both0128 @ Jun 24 2013, 05:21 AM) *

speedo price ??
clock ??

Thanks for the chance to be part of your 914world silent auction on the Speedo. Now we know why the "Must have price" rule exists.

SW

All of these are now sold. Thanks.
Gint

I think he got the point. No need to belabor it.

All of these are now sold. Thanks.

Even the Auto-meter tach? I'd take that if it's still available. I'll send a PM.
green914
popcorn[1].gif A working clock huh.gif I heard it's bad luck to have a working factory clock in your vehicle.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.