Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who made these seats?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
montoya 73 2.0
Can someone tell me who made these seats? Are they worth re-covering? They were in the 73 when my pops got her but he didn't like them so we installed stock seats. I brought them with the car when he gave it to me and they have been sitting in the corner of the backyard (were covered with plastic) behind some totes.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
GaroldShaffer
Look close to a scheel seat. Yes they are worth recovering.

Here is a scheel seat I had that I sold at Stodddard's swap meet this year.
ConeDodger
Koenig... That's their symbol.
montoya 73 2.0
I was looking at pictures of Scheel's and do they have a stamp or insignia on them? edit: Thanks Rob! These have what looks like a crown on the button.

I was going to just have them both recovered on the cheap and mount them to my work desk Craftsman stools.

Click to view attachment
scotty b
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 22 2013, 06:41 PM) *

agree.gif Definitey. Scheels badge is square and just has their name
ConeDodger
Restore them... Big bucks.
GaroldShaffer
Not the best pic, but a scheel emblem on the seat I had.
montoya 73 2.0
I should probably take them out of the elements (snow, rain and sun) and put them in the garage! It also looks like the head rests are on backwards? do I just pull?
scotty b
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Jun 22 2013, 07:01 PM) *

I should probably take them out of the elements (snow, rain and sun) and put them in the garage! It also looks like the head rests are on backwards? do I just pull?

YEAH !! slap.gif
montoya 73 2.0
Off to the garage to make room and then to the deck I go!
dangrouche
you are the proud owner of a pair of Koenigs!! The only caveat is that they are tight if you have a waist exceeding 38 inches. here is pic of my passenger side; keep us posted if and when you get them recovered.
adiokyro
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Jun 22 2013, 07:32 PM) *

Can someone tell me who made these seats? Are they worth re-covering? They were in the 73 when my pops got her but he didn't like them so we installed stock seats. I brought them with the car when he gave it to me and they have been sitting in the corner of the backyard (were covered with plastic) behind some totes.

Id be interested in buying them for my 73' that will have rob's engine...if you wanna sell....
Elliot Cannon
That must be some back yard!! av-943.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 22 2013, 07:41 PM) *

agree.gif
Maltese Falcon
Scheel
Scheel Mann in my six. Scheel then sold to Recaro. Sorry camera on phone sad.gif
Marty Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.