Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brad, is this another pic of your better half's ca
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ChrisReale
http://homepage.mac.com/markd/914/Metallic...llicSilver.html

The second one...
Bleyseng
Looks like different Fuchs to me. I can't believe it, I go all the way to California and that class and Brad's wife shows up for lunch in the SUV instead of the 914/6. I can't wait to show them a good time when they come to Seattle, hehe.....
Geoff
vortrex
brad posted a pic of his wife's car the other day and it's 914 metallic silver, not the custom color pictured here.
ChrisReale
I thought it was just a difference in the tint of the digi pics.... blink.gif
ChrisReale
Brads wife's has an antenna, and this one dont. Guess my hour as a sleuth is over :toilet:
vortrex
your monitor must be out of tune. biggrin.gif

ChrisReale
I see the difference quite clearly. I thought it was a bad pic of the darker one, because it was under the metallic silver color category. Dude, I got a flat screen ok? :finger2: Things look different when you look at a different angle, the POS! (just messin)
Brad Roberts
Her car hasnt seen any rain since she has owned it and probably wont if she has anything to do with it. She has been involved in 4 accidents in the past because of rain. She wont even chance it in the 914.

B
74GoKart
Brad,
Do you have any other pictures of her car? Silver, GT flares, no bumper tits...almost like an incarnation of my idea of a perfect 914. I am still kicking around the "wet look" deep blue or green, but silver is hella sweet. pray.gif
Nick
Curvie Roadlover
here's one (on the right), but who's car is that on the left? WOW that is one sweet ride. I love the color biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.