Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: June Reno Porsche Family Reunion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Time to get the gang together! John Peterson is in town for a license plate convention and we need to take the opportunity to see him and chow down!

When: Thursday June 27th at 7PM

Where: Great Basin Brewery on Virginia at McCarren. (switched it to stay out of Sparks and have a better parking situation)

Maybe see Elvira! (he says he is driving a fast car?) Former Car of the Month!

Let's get the 914World together! Come on over the hill you Sacramento guys!
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

See you there! 7pm or whenever you can get there. One of the award winning brew pubs in Reno...
Reno914
That sounds like a nice place to meet up. 7pm eh?
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

Yup! Love the Basin! Come on down. Clark County will represent and a good time will be had by all!
Reno914
Hhrrmm looks like there will be good weather, and my car is actually running. See you there about 7
ConeDodger
cheer.gif Yippee!
biosurfer1
Make the next one on a Friday evening and I can probably make it...I need to show off my new toy!

Click to view attachment
rick 918-S
QUOTE(biosurfer1 @ Jun 26 2013, 10:41 PM) *

Make the next one on a Friday evening and I can probably make it...I need to show off my new toy!

Brett, Your red car is bitchen!
Click to view attachment

ConeDodger
I think his new toy is silver. The red car belongs to his BFF...
Rand
You know he's driving the Cayman......... Even though the 3.2 Elvira is by FAR the sexier car.......
I'm riding the KTM to the meet, and I would ride it from Vegas because cool is better than comfortable. poke.gif tongue.gif
ConeDodger
cheer.gif

I Agree but... I happen to think Caymans are sexy as hell too! happy11.gif
rick 918-S
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 27 2013, 09:37 AM) *

cheer.gif

I Agree but... I happen to think Caymans are sexy as hell too! happy11.gif

beerchug.gif agree.gif
Rand
Just because Elvira is the sexiest Porsche in the World, I didn't mean to suggest the Cayman wasn't sexy........
ConeDodger
cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif

30 minute warning! Reno Porsche Family Reunion at Great Basin on Virginia at McCarren! Be there!
clapeza
Dangit! I just left Reno! I flew home Monday... sad.gif
ConeDodger
We had three in attendance, John Peterson (Vegas Racer), Ron (Reno 914), me... John brought his Cayman, Ron, a very nice '73 1.7... The food was great, our waitress was an aspiring super-model... Let's do it again next month! cheer.gif
Reno914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 28 2013, 06:24 AM) *

We had three in attendance, John Peterson (Vegas Racer), Ron (Reno 914), me... John brought his Cayman, Ron, a very nice '73 1.7... The food was great, our waitress was an aspiring super-model... Let's do it again next month! cheer.gif

We definitely gotta get the same waitress. drooley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.