Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Local temperatures
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
skline
I live in Costa Mesa in sunny California , yeah right, Its 66 in the garage and the heater has been on all night. Outside it is 45 degrees. To me, that is like -20 or for you european people colder than hell. Buurrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!
mattillac
50's to 60's day. maybe 40's at night. not too bad. smile.gif
wheelo
California Winter = 37deg @ night
58 deg @ daytime

Furnace is on too much, as PG&E has 11% increase in natural gas prices, this week alone !

My balls are getting squeezed at the gas pump already ...

They will have to stand-in-line !!!!

finger.gif
chikenfajita
it is currently 44.1 degrees outside, in the crapy town of Tecate, Mexico. about 30 miles south of San Diego slap.gif
nebreitling
it's literally 39 degrees right now in Palo Alto. i'm freezing my nutz off here.

(but i just came home wearing flip-flops)
Meredith
I don't know the exact temperature, but I'm wearing 2 pairs of pants, 2 shirts, a fleece jacket, slippers, a scarf and gloves. Inside. At the computer.

I guess I could just close the window all the way.
swood
QUOTE(Meredith @ Nov 30 2004, 11:49 PM)
I don't know the exact temperature, but I'm wearing 2 pairs of pants, 2 shirts, a fleece jacket, slippers, a scarf and gloves.

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....yeah baby!!!!!!!!! w00t.gif
skline
Well, I am off to bed, where I can turn on my electric blanket and sleep all night. I have to go to San Diego in the morning for a job. With any luck, I will sleep in and miss all the traffic.
redshift
I am wearing a lace garter, and rubbing an ice cube up and down my goody trail.... it must be 102 in here.

M
LvSteveH
Last night it got down to 25F in Vegas, now that's just wrong, and it snowed the other day. It's not even December yet...... I think it's that "Day After Tomorrow" stuff starting. Maybe we'll be skiing here soon.
swood
11:58pm
Chuck "Pok Mark" Henry says it's 41.6 degrees F on my block.

SWBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrr!INLB

Gonna be down to 31F tonight. ohmy.gif
swood
QUOTE(LvSteveH @ Nov 30 2004, 11:53 PM)
Last night it got down to 25F in Vegas, now that's just wrong, and it snowed the other day. It's not even December yet...... I think it's that "Day After Tomorrow" stuff starting. Maybe we'll be skiing here soon.

That means I gotz plants dying a cold harsh death from Vegas to Morongo! headbang.gif headbang.gif
joea9146
6:30 in the morning here and its 47 deg. Kind of mild for this time of year.....
scotty914
QUOTE(Meredith @ Nov 30 2004, 11:49 PM)
I don't know the exact temperature, but I'm wearing 2 pairs of pants, 2 shirts, a fleece jacket, slippers, a scarf and gloves. Inside. At the computer.

I guess I could just close the window all the way.

come on mer, close the windows lose some clothes and turn on the web cam happy11.gif

boy i am glad scottstoolwench is a sleep or it would be slap.gif
watsonrx13
Current temp at 6:30 am, clear 68 degrees.

High expected to be 79 deg.

Welcome to SUNNY Florida. biggrin.gif

Great teener driving weather... clap56.gif ... driving.gif ... aktion035.gif ... mueba.gif
jim912928
It's 35 in Northern Indiana (6:40am) and it snowed last night...holy crap!
URY914
QUOTE(watsonrx13 @ Dec 1 2004, 03:29 AM)

Hiigh expected to be 79 deg.

Welcome to SUNNY Florida. biggrin.gif

Great teener driving weather... clap56.gif ... driving.gif ... aktion035.gif ... mueba.gif

What Rob said.

agree.gif
Joe Ricard
QUOTE(URY914 @ Dec 1 2004, 04:03 AM)
QUOTE(watsonrx13 @ Dec 1 2004, 03:29 AM)

Hiigh expected to be 79 deg.

Welcome to SUNNY Florida.   biggrin.gif

What Rob said.

agree.gif

Yea, just about as nice here in south town as Rob and Paul's place. Although had to buy another package of Mosquito coils to burn while tweaking on the teeners.
50 degrees this morning should be 60's this afternoon. Weather man said it is just a cold front and will warm up by Sunday for the autocross. driving.gif
914Timo
Today its only about 35 Farenheits here. Not very cold.

Last weekend was about 10 F. That was a little cold, but I am expecting to see -5 F when I wake up some morning next January. HRRRRRRRRR........
ClayPerrine
Right now the temprature in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex is a balmy 31 degrees. Expected high of 58 today. Supposed to be like this all week.
Mr.C
MJHanna
It was 24 at my house when I jumped on the bike to go to work
gopack
Just drove in to work. The temp. display in the car said 3 at home and 9 at work. I grew up in the upper midwest, so this isn't even what I call cold! it is pretty chilly for northern New Mexico though.
iamchappy
One word describes it all "Minnesota". Lets compare temps in January.
spare time toys
31 and heavy frost. We had to go over and defrost the originator aircraft today. Love the smell of de-iceing fluid in the morning barf.gif
balljoint
2 Celsius, pretty close to Yankee 32. Rain and sleet falling from the skies.

BTW if you're looking for your president, he's up here.
Joe Bob
34F in Santa Barbara....avocados are rock hard...
Root_Werks
40 and raining. laugh.gif
jwalters
cool.gif Fort Lauderdale, Florida---right now it is about 74 degress smoke.gif
jwalters
QUOTE(mikez @ Dec 1 2004, 06:59 AM)
34F in Santa Barbara....avocados are rock hard...

confused24.gif Hey, is your car " manfred" named after the red baron --manfred von richtohven??? I hope I spelled it right--just curious cool.gif
BMartin914
16 degrees right now (8:30 AM) in Denver, high of 38 today.

Keep him.
boxstr
Lake Oswego, Oregon is 40 degrees, Boxster weather.
CCLIN968
Joe Bob
QUOTE(BMartin914 @ Dec 1 2004, 07:26 AM)
16 degrees right now (8:30 AM) in Denver, high of 38 today.

Keep him.

I hear he is getting some discount Lipitor for Dick Cheney.....

"Manfred"....yup, the "Bloody Red Baron"....you're the first to notice.
xitspd
It was 29 degrees today in the foothills of Mt. San Jacinto at 5:55AM. On the positive side, that was 2 degrees warmer than yesterday!

Dan
Howard
29F (effin?) degrees here this AM. That's crossing a line. May have to put top on icon8.gif
Mrs. K
ohmy.gif Oooohhh! Ice on the winshield again this morning when taking the
kids to school....temp reads 34 degrees in "sunny Long Beach"!

Lisa rolleyes.gif
mike_the_man
-7C here this morning, and it finally snowed. We've been having a pretty warm fall so far, it's been getting above 0C almost every day. -40 is on it's way, though, I just know it. unsure.gif
SLITS
10 F overnight - 38 Day - I've got two, that's two electric blankets on the bed. Everything is FROZEN.
Rhodes71/914
Currently 30F just east of the Cascades in Central Oregon and a nice dusting of snow this morning. Monday was our coldest morning yet at 9F. Its not so bad at least it is sunny most of the time.
eeyore
QUOTE(MJHanna @ Dec 1 2004, 05:29 AM)
It was 24 at my house when I jumped on the bike to go to work

Shucks! I thought I was going to win the frigid idiot biker award. It was only 36 when I left home.
xitspd
November 21st at 6:00AM. Three inches by 9:00AM.

Dan
Allan
Low 31, High 53.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(jwalters @ Dec 1 2004, 09:14 AM)
cool.gif Fort Lauderdale, Florida---right now it is about 74 degress smoke.gif

For you.....
GWN7
Too warm here to figure out the temp.....I'm sweating, mind you I'm wrapped in a blanket and shivering while sweating. sad.gif
Eric_Shea
Mueller
currently 35° outside.....55° inside....still have not turned on the heater...
IanStott
I've had my snow tires on for three weeks now, it is snowing as we speak and it is beautiful! No I don't drive the teener in the snow, which wouldn't hurt it, but the salt they put on the roads would eat it alive.
Your President was in the neighbour this morning, he was well received and gave a great speech. I think he found the temperature a little cooler than what he is used to, but the warmth from the crowd more than made up for it.

Ian Stott
Moncton
Canada
SirAndy
QUOTE(skline @ Nov 30 2004, 11:27 PM)
I live in Costa Mesa in sunny California , yeah right, Its 66 in the garage and the heater has been on all night. Outside it is 45 degrees. To me, that is like -20 or for you european people colder than hell. Buurrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!

T-Shirt weather up here. last night was a bit cooler than usual, but not bad at all.

it makes me smile every time you CA guys say it's "cold" ... biggrin.gif

man, you have no idea what cold really is,
cool.gif Andy
Downunderman
Last 2 days have been 42 c outside my office. (108 f). Thankfully it has really good air con kit in it. Lot cooler today.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(Howard R @ Dec 1 2004, 01:13 PM)
Last 2 days have been 42 c outside my office. (108 f). Thankfully it has really good air con kit in it. Lot cooler today.

I know it's not that way for you, but it would be real weird to be over 100 F on Christmas day. It was weird here when it was above 70F that day.........
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.