Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: *SOLD*1973 914 Renegade Hybrid V8 conversion/Sheridan Body
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914junkie
1973 914 Renegade Hybrids V8 Conversion with Sheridan Body. I've owned this car since 1994. Was a 1.7 L80E originaly, repaired the hell hole and replaced suspension console and motor mount along with chassis kit then primed and undercoated about 10 years ago. It has been garaged since I've owned it the last 19 years. SBC 350 V8, stock 901 trans and axles, 911 Carrera front brakes, 944 cookie cutters, Konis, Eibach springs, Momo seat/wheel, shift knob, harness bar/ belts. It's a turn key car, runs and drives but needs tires, alignment and rear trailing arm bushings. Was driven regularly for the past 6 years since I did the V8 conversion. $6900 obo Call text or PM for more information, thanks. ~ Paul. 360-903-1801 http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/3887014901.html
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
matthepcat
That's a steal.

This should move quickly, although no headlights was pain for my selling process.

Good luck!
BIGKAT_83
This is a great buy. Anyone thinking about a V8 needs to jump on this.
Sparkysounddog
Are the other wheels shown in the Craigslist pics available instead of the cookie cutters?
914junkie
QUOTE(Sparkysounddog @ Jun 25 2013, 05:35 PM) *

Are the other wheels shown in the Craigslist pics available instead of the cookie cutters?

Only the 15x7 cookie cutters go with the car. Both sets of 18's are gone. I just posted those as examples of what it looks like with other wheels on it. Those big wheels were too heavy anyways. The car is noticably faster with the smaller, lighter 15"and 16" wheels. I was surprised how much quicker it wound up when I switched them out. It felt like different gearing. ~ Paul
Sparkysounddog
Would like to see more pics including exhaust and with the white top on.
carr914
That's a Great Deal!
bulitt
agree.gif The body kit alone would set you back that much!

Sparkysounddog
You mentioned stock headlight assemblies, do you have the stock front hood?
914junkie
QUOTE(Sparkysounddog @ Jul 1 2013, 09:41 AM) *

You mentioned stock headlight assemblies, do you have the stock front hood?

I gave the hood away to another member up in Seattle along with a fender for a repair on his car so no I don't have it. It's a fiberglass hood, you can just cut it for the stock headights. All that fiberglass helped keep the weight down. It only weighs 2350 lbs which is pretty light for an iron block V8 conversion. Or source another stock hood, they aren't too hard to find.
JRust
I have a spare hood I'd be happy to throw in with your sale if needed. No charge if someone buys your car biggrin.gif
HalfMoon
Paul,
I am soooo looking forward to becoming the new owner of this terrific Dark Side Teener :-)
I promise it'll be a great home! We're already making space in the garage ;-)
David

QUOTE(914junkie @ Jun 24 2013, 03:38 AM) *

1973 914 Renegade Hybrids V8 Conversion with Sheridan Body. I've owned this car since 1994. Was a 1.7 L80E originaly, repaired the hell hole and replaced suspension console and motor mount along with chassis kit then primed and undercoated about 10 years ago. It has been garaged since I've owned it the last 19 years. SBC 350 V8, stock 901 trans and axles, 911 Carrera front brakes, 944 cookie cutters, Konis, Eibach springs, Momo seat/wheel, shift knob, harness bar/ belts. It's a turn key car, runs and drives but needs tires, alignment and rear trailing arm bushings. Was driven regularly for the past 6 years since I did the V8 conversion. $6900 obo Call text or PM for more information, thanks. ~ Paul. 360-903-1801 http://portland.craigslist.org/clk/cto/3887014901.html
914junkie
[quote name='HalfMoon' date='Jul 3 2013, 05:35 PM' post='1889547']
Paul,
I am soooo looking forward to becoming the new owner of this terrific Dark Side Teener :-)
I promise it'll be a great home! We're already making space in the garage ;-)
David

I'm glad my car is going to a good home and you have plans to do something cool with it David. I like the theme you have in mind. I'm looking forward to seeing it with a full makeover and I hope it all goes well and you have some fun with it. Talk to you soon, thanks ~ Paul
Sparkysounddog
Snooze...I lose....
HalfMoon
QUOTE(914junkie @ Jun 24 2013, 03:38 AM) *

Look what's on it's way to my house!
Thanks so much Paul! Can't wait for your labor of love to arrive on the East coast piratenanner.gif
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
HalfMoon
Click to view attachmentCar arrived today. $1475 WA to WV four days by URS. Quite fast and affordable.
So, Paul's journey with this darkside teener ends and mine begins piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.