Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Blaupunkt Radio Faceplate
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gcrotvik
--- Found One, Thanks Chris ---

I am looking for a through dash faceplate that will fit a 74 Blaupunkt Frankfurt radio. If no one has one for sale, I am willing to pay someone a small fee to borrow a good example so I can have a template made. I have access to a CNC machine and I will have one (several) made. I will return the borrowed original unharmed.

Some may say that AA has these, but as far as I can tell all you get is a blank from AA that you need to cut the holes in.

See picture below for clarification.

Thanks!

Greg
ChrisG914
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Jun 24 2013, 11:38 AM) *

I am looking for a through dash faceplate that will fit a 74 Blaupunkt Frankfurt radio. If no one has one for sale, I am willing to pay someone a small fee to borrow a good example so I can have a template made. I have access to a CNC machine and I will have one (several) made. I will return the borrowed original unharmed.

Some may say that AA has these, but as far as I can tell all you get is a blank from AA that you need to cut the holes in.

Thanks!

Greg

Greg, I have a metal face that you can use however I suggest that you snd me the measurement of the opening as mine was too small for the two Blaupunkt rradios I have. If it is correct for yours I will send it to use.
JeffBowlsby
I have these three available:
gcrotvik
Hi Jeff,

My request/picture confused you (and most likely others). See the new picture above. I need the dash plate that gets covered with OE vinyl to match the rest of the dash. I am however interested in the top faceplate shown for another radio. PM me a price.

Thanks,

Greg
Kaduku
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Jun 24 2013, 08:38 AM) *

Thanks!

Greg

I have one. I will send you a pic.

gcrotvik
QUOTE(Kaduku @ Jun 24 2013, 03:53 PM) *

Thanks!

Greg

Thank you! Send it to grotvik@sussmanshank.com.

Regards,

Greg
ChrisG914
Greg, That is what I have so if you send the measurements of the rectangle I will measure mine and confirm it is correct. email me at stophos at aol dot com.

- Chris
tweet
Greg, I am looking for one of those. Please let me know if you could make two, and I'll buy the spare one.
thanks,
dan
Kaduku
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Jun 24 2013, 04:46 PM) *

QUOTE(Kaduku @ Jun 24 2013, 03:53 PM) *

Thanks!

Greg

Thank you! Send it to grotvik@sussmanshank.com.

Regards,

Greg

Just sent 4 pics. I can also throw in a basketweave cover that I had laying around. As you can see this is original.

gcrotvik
See new pictures above. The opening in the faceplate needs to match (+ a MM or two) the bezel size of 94 MM (3 11/16) wide x 42 MM (1 5/8) tall. I do not have the post width at this time. I will try to get the post width tonight.

Thanks,

Greg
gcrotvik
Found one! Thank you Chris!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.