Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Someone backed into the college build 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
lanker88
Boo just wanted to say I hate people who skip out on accidents when they hit parked cars.

Bumpers pushed down now, dented chrome along with the rubber. ARG. I hope Karma gets this person good. stirthepot.gif

Cheers,
Luke
Click to view attachment
timothy_nd28
Maybe some nearby cameras has this perp on film
lanker88
QUOTE(timothy_nd28 @ Jun 24 2013, 11:03 AM) *

I went into the shop that i parked in front of but the only cam they had was at the register in the back...
PThompson509
QUOTE(lanker88 @ Jun 24 2013, 11:06 AM) *
I went into the shop that i parked in front of but the only cam they had was at the register in the back...

Check across the street or other local shops, too.
Luke M
If you were parked in a large lot with several retailers there's a good chance that the parking lot maybe under surveillance by the plaza owner or a large retailer in there.
Do your homework or if you know a leo ask them.
stugray
Sorry to see!

However my experience was exactly the opposite.
Some female driver... hit me with her datsun pickup and it crushed the front grill in until it destroyed the radiator (cosmetic bumper).
All it did to my 914 was crack the right front turn signal.

The officer even looked at it and said "The collision caused THAT much damage to the TRUCK and your 'little car' just gets a cracked lens???"

GO figure.....

Sucks to hear about your damage. I was about to offer a replacement bumper, but (even bent) yours is nicer then the donor.
At least it didnt crack the chrome. You can probably push that out (carefully)

Stu
green914
blink.gif icon8.gif sad.gif Bummer
lanker88
QUOTE(stugray @ Jun 24 2013, 02:08 PM) *

Sorry to see!

However my experience was exactly the opposite.
Some female driver... hit me with her datsun pickup and it crushed the front grill in until it destroyed the radiator (cosmetic bumper).
All it did to my 914 was crack the right front turn signal.

The officer even looked at it and said "The collision caused THAT much damage to the TRUCK and your 'little car' just gets a cracked lens???"

GO figure.....

Sucks to hear about your damage. I was about to offer a replacement bumper, but (even bent) yours is nicer then the donor.
At least it didnt crack the chrome. You can probably push that out (carefully)

Stu

Hey thanks for the offer anyway smile.gif
lanker88
QUOTE(PThompson509 @ Jun 24 2013, 01:05 PM) *
QUOTE(lanker88 @ Jun 24 2013, 11:06 AM) *
Check across the street or other local shops, too.

Thanks for the advice, I checked surrounding shops and a few places wouldnt even talk to me about their surveillance it was out of teh questions....weirdos.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.