Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vendors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
StratPlayer
I ordered an air dam from a vendor the first week of march, first they shipped me the wrong air dam, told me they would be restocked in a couple of weeks with the air dam that I want. Just got off the phone with them and was told that maybe I will get it in June....Argh,, frustrating, never know what to believe anymore when they tell you something on your order.
ChrisReale
Id say F___ it and get it somewhere else
seanery
ditto on Chris' comment.

Tell em to keep their part and refund the $ !!! finger.gif
StratPlayer
Follow up on my air dam:

I just got home seeing a big box had been delivered by ups, I knew that was my special edition air dam that I ordered months ago. Excited to slap it on I opened the box an boom. They sent me the same exact air dam that they sent me the first time, a competition air dam is what they sent me not the special edition one. So I sent back the wrong air dam they sent me (also put a little mark on the back of it with a magic marker).

I open the box that I received today an I'll be F*****,, they sent me back the same one that I sent back to them 6 weeks ago,, I know cause I looked for the little mark I made on it and there is was.... needless to say the order has been canceled, and I might find it very difficult to do business with this vendor ever again. I must speak a foreign language, nobody seems to understand what I ordered, or all those folks are on dope.

SUKS
SirAndy
man, that sucks. who was that "vendor" of yours ?

Andy
Lawrence
Okay. Fess up. Who was it?
Brad Roberts
Its cool if you tell us.

I only know of ONE vendor who stock fiberglass for 914's.. HPH.

B
Lawrence
Lots of folks stock the air dams. Besides, I can't remember ever hearing about a complaint from HPH.
StratPlayer
Performance Products

BTW Brad:

Rotors are going out tomorrow, been very busy, will have time to ship them to you tomorrow, sorry for the delay.
Brad Roberts
No need to be sorry. I suck at shipping. Ask everybody.

B
Aaron Cox
performance has a full page on all their fibergalss teener products. also, tweeks sells comp and repro special edition spoilers
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.