Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale: 1974 Subie Conversion Project - Best Offer!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Carlitos Way
I am looking to sell my unfinished Subaru Conversion project. The car is not running but it is very straight, but there's some evidence of a previous accident (left door doesn't line up properly).

The car was originally Signal Orange. It underwent a fair to good paint change to Chevy Red (sort of a very orange red).

Interior is in fair condition. At some point you will need to reupholster the seats, but they still look good.

This car is 94% rust free. The longs were repaired by Previous Owner and they look excellent from the side. However, in the bottom there's a little bit of rust that I don't think is structural, but you'd have to make your own judgment.

The battery tray is complete. Yes, I said complete. I applied some black undercoating to the whole engine bay, but you can see and feel that the battery tray is absolutely complete and original to the vehicle.

The project is using the Renegade Hybrids conversion, but it's not complete. To the best of my knowledge, the vehicle needs the following:

1) Complete cooling hose installation
2) Complete electric installation to Renegade Hybrids Electric Radiator Fans
3) Mount front bumper and cut if necessary. Or, use an already cut front bumper that I will include with the vehicle.
4) Exhaust - No exhaust in the car at all. You need to install stub pipes and run back your own way.
5) An after-market electric fuel pump exists, but it is not mounted.
6) Needs alternator bracket and belt
7) Needs ECU and wiring to run.

Motor is an EJ25 with DOHC from a 98 Impreza. Motor had 120k miles. One of the the head gaskets was replaced by PO at about 90k miles. Condition is assumed to be good, but it has not been run since it's been in my possession.

Please shoot me any questions and/or offers via telephone. I don't frequent to forum anymore, so you'll get a faster response that way.

Carlos
805.285.2107 (company phone number)
matthepcat
Found pics and information on your car in this thread:Build Thread
ducksinnc10
Hello,
My name is Ermino and I am Interested in your car, Didn't see a price or location of car? I am in Southwest Florida. Please let me know what's going on with the car...Thanks.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

QUOTE(Carlitos Way @ Jun 27 2013, 07:57 AM) *

I am looking to sell my unfinished Subaru Conversion project. The car is not running but it is very straight, but there's some evidence of a previous accident (left door doesn't line up properly).

The car was originally Signal Orange. It underwent a fair to good paint change to Chevy Red (sort of a very orange red).

Interior is in fair condition. At some point you will need to reupholster the seats, but they still look good.

This car is 94% rust free. The longs were repaired by Previous Owner and they look excellent from the side. However, in the bottom there's a little bit of rust that I don't think is structural, but you'd have to make your own judgment.

The battery tray is complete. Yes, I said complete. I applied some black undercoating to the whole engine bay, but you can see and feel that the battery tray is absolutely complete and original to the vehicle.

The project is using the Renegade Hybrids conversion, but it's not complete. To the best of my knowledge, the vehicle needs the following:

1) Complete cooling hose installation
2) Complete electric installation to Renegade Hybrids Electric Radiator Fans
3) Mount front bumper and cut if necessary. Or, use an already cut front bumper that I will include with the vehicle.
4) Exhaust - No exhaust in the car at all. You need to install stub pipes and run back your own way.
5) An after-market electric fuel pump exists, but it is not mounted.
6) Needs alternator bracket and belt
7) Needs ECU and wiring to run.

Motor is an EJ25 with DOHC from a 98 Impreza. Motor had 120k miles. One of the the head gaskets was replaced by PO at about 90k miles. Condition is assumed to be good, but it has not been run since it's been in my possession.

Please shoot me any questions and/or offers via telephone. I don't frequent to forum anymore, so you'll get a faster response that way.

Carlos
805.285.2107 (company phone number)

rhodyguy
phone # is posted. member doesn't "frequent to forum anymore".
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.