Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: it is official....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
johnpierre
and to follow up on the post l left a couple of months ago, (when it was only a rumor) here is what greeted me this morning.

http://grandprix247.com/2013/06/27/webber-...gramme-in-2014/
effutuo101
Good for him!
I will miss him in F1, but it will be nice to change recordings on my DVR and find him there.
It does make me wonder how well he will do in the prototype arena without his teammate crAshing him out of races and using him as a speed bump.

I totally forgot that he flipped his car at Le Mans. Odd that he flipped his F1 car in similar fashion (with the help of a blue flagged car) as well.

Go Mark!
Zimms
I'm excited about this as well. I enjoy watching him in F1 and I think Porsche has a strong lineup for next year.

Factory P1s for next year are Audi, Porsche, and Honda. I suspect Toyota will be back, and rumors of a possible Nissan program. Too bad none of them will be at Sebring.
Vysoc
confused24.gif confused24.gif confused24.gif confused24.gif confused24.gif confused24.gif

confused24.gif That is a hard one to figure.
Normally only Porsche's Factory Golden Boys get the chance.
Bernhard, Dumas were predicted but Webber? and another new guy?

This is very different than normal Porsche protocol.

And what happened to Patrick Long? Now running on loan to Dempsey and Core?

Still can't wait to see the New LMP1 offering!!!

Vysoc flag.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.