Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Last Chance parts, Make offers, if they dont sell, they go with the trash or on the next door kids Ricer!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
michaelt55
I have a group of parts someone may be interested in, I just emptied my storage shed. I have a turn signal for a 944 (I think)($40), Front end bushings sold to me by Eric($35), accelerator and brake/clutch cast covers(15), a roller pedal($5), etc...Click to view attachment

Still have the coco mats, side mirrors, bushing, 944 speedo, etc...make an offer... chair.gif
michaelt55
a 944 speedo that I was going to modify and use in my teener $20Click to view attachment
michaelt55
manifolds for $40Click to view attachment tool to adjust valves for $10
michaelt55
coco mats for early beetle $20Click to view attachment
michaelt55
pedal stop $5Click to view attachment SOLD SOLD SOLD
michaelt55
mirrors , they are hold for one member, if he does notClick to view attachment want them, next in line...$60.00

OK he has not replied, so there are for SALE! THEY ARE SOLD SOLD SOLD
michaelt55
front bushingsClick to view attachment sold by Eric...
michaelt55
I also have a package deal of books for those who need extra reading material.

I have 914 Tech Tips 700 by George Hussey and How to Restore and Modify your 914 & 914/916 by Paternie SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!!

I will sell both for $20 package deal. They are in good condition. SOLD SOLD SOLD!
dlkawashima
QUOTE(michaelt55 @ Jun 27 2013, 04:59 PM) *

I have 914 Tech Tips 700 by George Hussey and How to Restore and Modify your 914 & 914/916 by Paternie

I will sell both for $20 package deal. They are in good condition.

Hi Michael, I'd like the books. I'll send you PM.
michaelt55
QUOTE(dlkawashima @ Jun 27 2013, 07:19 PM) *

QUOTE(michaelt55 @ Jun 27 2013, 04:59 PM) *

I have 914 Tech Tips 700 by George Hussey and How to Restore and Modify your 914 & 914/916 by Paternie

I will sell both for $20 package deal. They are in good condition.

Hi Michael, I'd like the books. I'll send you PM.

Good enough...just need an address and I will quote shipping
michaelt55
ok guys, adding to the pile, 2 914 seats that need reupholtstered $60 plus shipping, better if you are local and from my last add, still have the 13 inch momo-STYLE steering wheelClick to view attachment THE STEERING WHEEL IS SOLD!! SOLD !! SOLD!!
michaelt55
QUOTE(michaelt55 @ Jun 27 2013, 06:44 PM) *

mirrors , they are hold for one member, if he does notClick to view attachment want them, next in line...$60.00

he has until Monday and then I will take the next in line. Saw another member selling the same set, somewhat cleaner, but mine have never been mounted either and I am about $40-50 cheaper.Click to view attachment
michaelt55
icon_bump.gif
michaelt55
QUOTE(michaelt55 @ Jun 28 2013, 07:31 PM) *

QUOTE(michaelt55 @ Jun 27 2013, 06:44 PM) *

he has until Monday and then I will take the next in line. Saw another member selling the same set, somewhat cleaner, but mine have never been mounted either and I am about $40-50 cheaper.Click to view attachment

I cannot imagine that no one wants these? $60 for a pair, in good shape....I never mounted them, not scarred up.
michaelt55
QUOTE(michaelt55 @ Jun 27 2013, 06:38 PM) *

manifolds for $40Click to view attachment tool to adjust valves for $10 SOLD! SOLD

these I thought would go pretty quick too...
Harpo
I will take the intake manifolds. How much for shipping to 48067?

Thanks

David
michaelt55
QUOTE(Harpo @ Jul 7 2013, 12:31 PM) *

I will take the intake manifolds. How much for shipping to 48067?

Thanks

David

Let me box them up and see. Probably less than $20...may be even less,
Harpo
They ought to fit in a medium USPS priority box for $12:)

Thanks

David
rgb91424
interested in the pedal stop E-mail rgb91424@yahoo.com
michaelt55
QUOTE(Harpo @ Jul 7 2013, 07:08 PM) *

Thanks

David

Actually I packed them up and it costs $15. If you want them, tell me and I will ship them. message me your address.
michaelt55
QUOTE(rgb91424 @ Jul 8 2013, 10:33 AM) *

interested in the pedal stop E-mail rgb91424@yahoo.com

Email sent, if wanted email me back or message me
sportlicherFahrer
PM sent on steering wheel
michaelt55
QUOTE(sportlicherFahrer @ Jul 11 2013, 12:07 AM) *

PM sent on steering wheel

reply sent...
michaelt55
as far as the front bushings go, I bought them from Eric Shea..never used...don't know if he even carries them any more..

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=114245

"Restore your factory ride quality with new rubber bushings for the front of your 914.

If you're on a budget, this is the best bushing for your primarlily street driven 914. I tend to use the "Pareto principle" these days to determine which bushings I use on my cars:

80% Street 20% Track - The new rubber systems are the ones to go with.

80% Track 20% Street - Use a solid bushing that will afford better suspension geometry for track.

With the advent of new rubber for these cars, this is my first recommendation."

quote Eric....and he never lies, always good info and products...shame for these to go to waste...

michaelt55
this is a tough crowd... WTF.gif
michaelt55
ok, I have two people interested in the steering wheel and two with the intakes, first to say I want it gets it. no, I called you about them first stuff please
michaelt55
QUOTE(michaelt55 @ Jul 12 2013, 10:55 AM) *

ok, I have two people interested in the steering wheel and two with the intakes, first to say I want it gets it. no, I called you about them first stuff please

ok, only one interested in the steering wheel, still waiting on the intakes...

common guys... confused24.gif
michaelt55
QUOTE(michaelt55 @ Jul 10 2013, 05:56 PM) *

QUOTE(Harpo @ Jul 7 2013, 07:08 PM) *

Thanks

David

Actually I packed them up and it costs $15. If you want them, tell me and I will ship them. message me your address.

you still interested in these, they are bundled up and ready to go.
michaelt55
Guys, I am very seldom on here any more and I am getting ready to dump the parts that are left over. The mirrors are $50, the speedo is 10, intake is up for grabs, someone SEEMS interested and I have an inquired on the bushings. The steering wheel is also still up for grabs... The coco mats for a kit car or a old style beetle is still looking like it needs a home. confused24.gif

email me mtm55 at swbell.net
michaelt55
ok, mirrors are gone, sold...still have intakes($40), valve tool($5) SOLD, coco mats ($10)SOLDsteering wheel for $25. SOLD SOLD SOLD
I have a turn signal for a 944 (I think)($40), Front end bushings sold to me by Eric($35)SOLD, accelerator and brake/clutch cast covers($15), a roller pedal($5), etc.

I also have a seat of 914 seats that need reupholstering..make an offer..

everything is as is, add shipping.

Like I said...they need to go! after this weekend, they get disposal to take back my space in the garage.

dry.gif
76-914
PM sent re: steering wheel
SLITS
Email sent on valve adjusting tool. biggrin.gif
michaelt55
QUOTE(SLITS @ Sep 18 2013, 05:25 PM) *

Email sent on valve adjusting tool. biggrin.gif

Ron, someone was ahead of you but thank you
michaelt55
still have intakes($40), I have a turn signal for a 944 (I think)($40),, accelerator and brake/clutch cast covers($15), a roller pedal($5), Speedo $10, etc.

I also have a seat of 914 seats that need reupholstering..make an offer..

Surprised no one wants the intakes....

icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.