Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EMAIL problem?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
malcolm2
I guess I need forum admin help. Not sure where that should be requested, so it is here.

Where do emails go? I have done several searches, found posts that I want to study later, so I emailed them to myself. 12hours later and I still have no emails in my Yahoo inbox from 914world. Where did they go?

Thanks.
76-914
QUOTE(malcolm2 @ Jun 28 2013, 11:47 AM) *

I guess I need forum admin help. Not sure where that should be requested, so it is here.

Where do emails go? I have done several searches, found posts that I want to study later, so I emailed them to myself. 12hours later and I still have no emails in my Yahoo inbox from 914world. Where did they go?

Thanks.

I'm the last person in the world that should be giving comp advice but......... I bookmark 'em and they are there when I need them. Besides, when I bookmark them I am able to categorize them for easier retrieval later.beerchug.gif
SLITS
They go into a hole and wind up on the surface of the Moon. Talk to NASA.
r_towle
yahoo filters spam email.

See if they are in your spam box, or junk email box on yahoo.

If not, send the yahoo email admin an email to let them know you would like 914world.com to be an allowed domain that you will accept email from going forward.

There may also (have not looked lately) a way for you to whitelist and allow 914world.com in your email privacy and spam filter settings on yahoo.

rich
SirAndy
QUOTE(malcolm2 @ Jun 28 2013, 11:47 AM) *
I have done several searches, found posts that I want to study later, so I emailed them to myself.

That page might be broken ... idea.gif

I looked through both the email logs and error logs and there is no record of you ever sending any thread emails.

The last email i see from you that went through the site was to another member on:
26th August 2012 - 08:29 AM

As suggested above, it's easier to just bookmark threads you want to remember and organize those bookmarks in separate folders.
type.gif
malcolm2
I like to access them from several different computers, so if they are in my email account, I have them where ever I go. rolleyes.gif So I will just copy the URL and email to myself that way.

Thanks,

Clark
balljoint
Whose posts are you studying, and why? Psychology case studies have been built entirely from the material posting on this BBS.

Unless you're talking about 914s?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.