Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Big Grin!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ThinAir
The new 73 went back on the road on Monday with the 2.0L FI motor now in place (the one I got from Steve Malmz about a year ago). The weather has been warm enough that even in the morning I can drive to work with the window down. cool.gif

So this morning I'm cruising up the street on the way to work with Beethoven's 5th Symphony on the stereo and really enjoying the ride. Before I even spot him, I see the flash of headlights from an oncoming 911 that has seen me and is waving to say hi. I wave and continue on my way with an even bigger grin. biggrin.gif

It's wonderful beyond words to drive a 914 that is actually in nice condition. I didn't know what I was missing all those years with my poor old 1.7L!
Jenny
I'm so envious! I pushed my wrecked 914 around to another resting spot last night, and I got a bit emotional. I really miss driving that little thing. sad.gif

Especially with the weather being so great lately, I can't wait to get back in a teener!

Jen cool.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(Jenny @ May 21 2003, 02:31 PM)
Especially with the weather being so great lately, I can't wait to get back in a teener!

what are you talking about? you spent all of last weekend in a teener laugh.gif
72Signal914
I'll probably be back in my teener hopefully unsure.gif before our next (my first) PCA meeting so I can show it off. Thats in almost a week and a half, I hope it happens. Everyone pray for me
Jenny
Okay, but next time can we get some industrial strength fans blowing in my direction so I can feel the wind thru my hair? And have someone sitting in the engine bay making engine noises as well. MDB2.gif

Jen
ThinAir
You tell 'im Jen! pray.gif
72Signal914
Whats a Dingle??? confused24.gif
72Signal914
Looks like a Furbee
seanery
No, no, no...It looks like a GREMLIN !!
Aaron Cox
i get a grin when i see this!
72Signal914
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif I fell out of the chair laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Aaron Cox
i once had a pet Nauga....... biggrin.gif
Jenny
You know the dingle balls people hang inside their cadillacs? Well, where do you think they got those cute little balls?? ohmy.gif

Jen
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.