Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ohhhh Yaaaaa! Made my week!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
djm914-6
The Posche dealer in town just got a Carrera GT. It's in the showroon 'till Saturday. Oh man that is one sweet ride.

And the frosting on the cake was that my wife told me she really liked the car. Sooo, Who wants some custom painted tee shirts at $10,000 each? driving.gif
URY914
One XL, please.

How much for a long sleeve, $12,500?
djm914-6
That's fine for a long sleeve, but a sweatshirt will be $15k. That way I can buy the $5000 luggage set too.

Has anyone seen the pocket compartment in these cars. When you open the door, inside the door itself between the inner and outer panels, there is a leather bap for the stuff in your pockets... Hmmm, I wonder if that's the Miami special to throw off the k9s.
ppickerell
Did it look like this?
ppickerell
Or maybe this?
djm914-6
No, this one was bigger (my screen is only 17") and a lot prettier.
djm914-6
And I could touch it and smell it. biggrin.gif
djm914-6
So what do you think it would take to talk the dealer into a ride?

And, maybe the new owner would join us here. Shoot, the CGT is only a new version of the 914.
Steve Thacker
Got Wood?
campbellcj
It's not tops in the looks department IMHO (not bad though) but is definitely one of the best sounding street cars ever.

We saw Jay Leno driving his down PCH on Thanksgiving morning. Apparently some of the guys on the fun run stopped to chat later but I had to head home and get ready to consume mass quantities.
soloracer
QUOTE(djm914-6 @ Dec 1 2004, 06:18 PM)
The Posche dealer in town just got a Carrera GT. .......

Damn eastern european knock offs. Next thing you know there will be a Furarri dealer in town too..... laugh.gif
Brando
My girlfriend saw the CGT and told me "I saw a reeeeaally riced out yellow boxster today..."

lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif lol2.gif
djm914-6
Gee Brando, I wonder if your GF and my Mom are somehow related. Mom came home one day saying she saw "a big MR2 with slots in the side and a thing on the back". There's a Red Testarossa in Lawrence MA with a Countach style wing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.