Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 94mm cylinders
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
r3dplanet
Hi.

I'm starting to source parts for a 1911 upgrade. At this moment I need a set of four good 94mm cylinders. By good I mean no broken fins, no cracks, not warped, etc. I'll send them to a machinist to be bored to 96mm. Shipping to 97215.

Thanks,
Marcus
Mblizzard
QUOTE(r3dplanet @ Jun 30 2013, 07:28 PM) *

Hi.

I'm starting to source parts for a 1911 upgrade. At this moment I need a set of four good 94mm cylinders. By good I mean no broken fins, no cracks, not warped, etc. I'll send them to a machinist to be bored to 96mm. Shipping to 97215.

Thanks,
Marcus

Marcus I have a set that can be yours for $50 + shipping. I had some metal in my 1.8 that I took the engine out to fix. i wound up going back with a 2056. The rod had some slop on the main and was filing off small bits of metal. I inspected the cylinders and I do not recall any damage. I will get pictures of all 4 for your review. Let me know. They are out and ready for shipment.
r3dplanet
Found and bought a set. Thanks for the offer!

-marcus

QUOTE(Mblizzard @ Jul 1 2013, 11:09 AM) *

QUOTE(r3dplanet @ Jun 30 2013, 07:28 PM) *

Hi.

Thanks,
Marcus

Marcus I have a set that can be yours for $50 + shipping. I had some metal in my 1.8 that I took the engine out to fix. i wound up going back with a 2056. The rod had some slop on the main and was filing off small bits of metal. I inspected the cylinders and I do not recall any damage. I will get pictures of all 4 for your review. Let me know. They are out and ready for shipment.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.