Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 9:14 Breakfast in San Jose May 31
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JeffBowlsby
Lets do this again! The regular SouthBay 9:14 breakfast...First one since the Northbay swapmeet. We'll go to the same previous hangout...you have been there before if you've joined us in the past. No reservations needed just show up! See you then!

IHOP Restaurant
5403 Stevens Creek Blvd
Santa Clara, CA 95051

408-996-3393

Starts at 9:14am
JeffBowlsby
askudbj
Demick
Keep in mind. GGR Autocross at Golden Gate Fields on the same day (31st). And the LPR swap meet at Parts Heaven the next day (June 1).

Demick
'74 2.0
Mockmaw
I find it downright uncanny that these are always scheduled on weekends when I'm down south.
L8Apex
damnit, sorry. Tribute to Lemans weekend. I'll be down in willow springs.
EdwardBlume
Hey Demick,

Give me a chance! Go to Ihop while I go to Golden Gate Fields!!

ar15.gif ar15.gif
JeffBowlsby
So this is just an idea...

When does the GGF AX start and when/where in San Carlos would we have to meet to do the 9:14 breakfast before the AX? Can anyone familiar with that town chime in? I looked for info about the AX on the Z7 site but couldnt find anything.
Demick
Most people show up to the AutoX between 7:30 and 8. So unless there are some really early risers, I don't think a breakfast meeting before the Autox is likely.
Brad Roberts
Where is the AutoX ??

B
EdwardBlume
The AX is at Golden Gate Fields in Bezerkly.

I'm skipping it to take the 4Runner in for a brake controller and RV 7 plug adapter installation (tandem trailer on the way).

Wifey and I will come by around 10, unless she's bitchy and wants out, which in that case, I'll see you around 10:30.
Brad Roberts
The one time.. I was going to show up for a AutoX and your bailing on me. I have to drive right by it to pick up Andy in the AM.. and drive right back past it to drop him off and go home.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.