Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
GaroldShaffer
I bought 4732913341 from a fellow member here June of last year as a non running project. He bought it from Craig at camp 914.

This is a 73 2.0 with all the goodies. Here this the thread from last year when I bought it. (4732913341 2012

Since then I have driven it every day that the sun shines and there was no salt on the road. It is a great car that needs cosmetics.

Details: 1973 2.0L has sway bars, fog lights , & center console. Comes with the 4 FUCHS rims that are in the 1st picture NOT THE MINI LITES
I had the engine resealed and battery tray replaced by 914 LTD (Brad Mayeur) and new PMB brakes all the way around. Floors, longs, hell hole, trunk floors, firewall solid. Runs strong and is a blast to drive (duh) Does smoke a little during down shifts. At one time in its life it was hit in the left front as you can see some wrinkles in the fender.

Needs: Paint & minor body work. Drivers seat, dash cracked, upper windshield trim loose, rear window rattles, odometer cable is broken at the trans, rear trunk lid was replaced with a spare I had because it was rusted badly. This replacement lid had a spoiler on it at one time so has small holes in it from mounting of the spoiler. I have a better rear lid that will come with the car. I have the original front lid, but put a black one on to match the rear (kind of gives it that Rat Rod look evilgrin.gif ) Original lid comes with the car also. I have a good passenger seat that could be used on the drivers side (I know the head rest is wrong) that I will include.

Asking $6500 OBO

SOLD
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
GaroldShaffer
More pics

my73_914
QUOTE(Garold Shaffer @ Jul 1 2013, 09:28 PM) *

More pics

I have to vouch for this cars condition. Garold took me on a test drive in this car the day I picked up another 914 that he had sold me. This car had me smiling like a little kid. It was fast and more agile than I was expecting. I am new to these beautiful cars and being in one on a nice curvy road was the best treat to newbie like me.

Garold, I do have to post pics of the car. The paint is almost stripped off and I have an engine. I can see her coming together now.

If I find anyone who appreciates 914s I'll send them your way.
914ltd
I'm lucky to be able to drive a lot of 914's, most of them are still able to bring on a smile during the test drive but a few, like this one are an absolute blast to drive. If you have never driven a "good" 914, this is the car you should try. Brad
GaroldShaffer
icon_bump.gif Back on the market.
Evil914
A "Rat Rod" 914,Cool.I like it piratenanner.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.