Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IMSA style front bumper
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
SandyI
Lightweight front bumper ready with huge vents for front oil cooler(s). Metal grill mesh provided and ready to mount. $275 or best offer. Bumper is located in Woodland Hills, CA. Please contact me at sandy.isaac@gmail.com. Thank you for looking. Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
mrbubblehead
im interested. do you have any more info on your bumper? manufacturer? is it made for flared fenders? any pictures of one installed or a website?
mrbubblehead
can you tell me how tall it is?
SandyI
QUOTE(mrbubblehead @ Jul 2 2013, 06:18 PM) *

It's about 14" tall.

I'm sorry but I don't have the info on the manufacturer handy. I bought it about 5 years ago and never installed it. I'm searching thru my old emails to see if I have the company name. It was delivered directly to a body shop and I ended up selling my 914 soon after. Somehow this bumper never made it into the sale. Long story short, it ended up back in my garage. My 914/3.2 did have GT flares on it but I think this bumper works on either flared or not flared because it mounts on the nose of the car.

I do have a sale pending on the bumper but you would be second in line. Are you located in So Cal? We're finding out that it is SUPER expensive to ship this thing.

mrbubblehead
QUOTE(SandyI @ Jul 2 2013, 06:40 PM) *

QUOTE(mrbubblehead @ Jul 2 2013, 06:18 PM) *

It's about 14" tall.

I'm sorry but I don't have the info on the manufacturer handy. I bought it about 5 years ago and never installed it. I'm searching thru my old emails to see if I have the company name. It was delivered directly to a body shop and I ended up selling my 914 soon after. Somehow this bumper never made it into the sale. Long story short, it ended up back in my garage. My 914/3.2 did have GT flares on it but I think this bumper works on either flared or not flared because it mounts on the nose of the car.

I do have a sale pending on the bumper but you would be second in line. Are you located in So Cal? We're finding out that it is SUPER expensive to ship this thing.

hi sandy, thanks for the reply. yes im in so cal so i would just drive out and pick it up. im gonna go out and see if it will work for me. let me know if the previous deal falls through.
SandyI
Sale pending.

beerchug.gif

Happy Independence Day to everyone at 914 World!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.