Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: European Car Show in Bellingham, WA 08/04/13
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
NORD
The 6th annual 'Sunday at the Depot' European car & motorcycle show takes place in Bellingham, WA on Sunday August 4th from 10-4 !!(registrants are suggested to show by 9am) The show is hosted by NW European Autoworks in Bellingham. NW European Autoworks specializes in German auto repair and BMW motorcycle rentals. The show is located in downtown Bellingham at 1100 Railroad Ave (known as the Marketplace Depot) and is a beautiful facility with partial covered parking in the lot and a large glass structure for some cars inside as well. Being in downtown Bellingham, there are numerous restaurants close by and even a microbrewery / restaurant across from the event.

This is a landmark year as BMW celebrates their 90th anniversary of motorcycles and Porsche celebrates 50 years of the 911. All European cars & motorcycles are welcome !! NW European asks for approximately $20 to enter the show. Any other donations are very welcome as it is a benefit for a local business, Therapeutic Riding Center that uses horses as a way to help disabled individuals.

If anyone has questions regarding the show or Bellingham in general, please feel free to call (360)715-3876 for recommendations of hotels/etc for those that might travel a large distance.

Here's a video of a prior year's show:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lJEJgBJM_w

More info and poster for the show:
http://www.northwesteuropeanautoworks.com/...news_detail/222

jim_hoyland
Are you going to show your 914 ? smile.gif
NORD

Yes I will be there. It is the day after the Walker Swap Meet. driving.gif
pete-stevers
Sher and I will be there with the kids
aircooledtechguy
I'm planning to be there as well. It's a really god show that attracts some interesting and high-end cars. I'm sure Steve Trafton will have a selection of cars from his Ferrari collection on display as well.

And,. . . conveniently located across the street from the Boundary Bay Brewery. beer3.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.