Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: QRS rear deck lid with spoiler $250
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JRust
I have a nice QRS Fiberglass rear deck lid. I bought this from a fellow member. I've decided I'm not going to use it. It is super light but just not one I am going to use. First $250 takes it. I am heading down to San Jose saturday & then over to LA Grange CA. IF you are on my route I'd be happy to bring it along & meet you.
stugray
Exactly what I need! I was just bitching about how heavy my rear is with the POS spoiler I have.

I would like to take it, but the shipping to Longmont CO (80501) might be more than the item.

So I would like to be first in line, but need to hear how much it would be with shipping.

Stu
JRust
QUOTE(stugray @ Jul 4 2013, 12:25 PM) *

OMG! Exactly what I need!

I would like to take it, but the shipping to Longmont CO (80501) might be more than the item.

So I would like to be first in line, but need to hear how much it would be with shipping.

Stu

Hey Stu I really have no desire to ship this. Packing would be a PITA & I don't have alot of faith in the shipping companies to get it there without a problem. Although I may be coming your way for Red Rocks. In which case bringing it along might be doable. For me to ship it I would build a box out of wood for it to sit n. Which would be heavy most likely. Only way I would do it & i really couldn't get a quote without having it completely built. confused24.gif I would think that would make it not worth it for you?
stugray
I knew that would be the case once I thought about it.

I didnt even know they existed with the exact look of what I have now (built in spoiler).
PM me a link to the manufacturer if you would.

I'll pass to next offer due to shipping constraints.

Stu
dgw
QUOTE(JRust @ Jul 4 2013, 08:35 AM) *

I have a nice QRS Fiberglass rear deck lid. I bought this from a fellow member. I've decided I'm not going to use it. It is super light but just not one I am going to use. First $250 takes it. I am heading down to San Jose saturday & then over to LA Grange CA. IF you are on my route I'd be happy to bring it along & meet you.

I'll take it. I live near San Jose.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.