Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB air conditioning for 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jdlmodelt
Anyone have a complete A/C package for sale for the 914 or recommendations on after market packages I should be considering?
euro911
I have a good trunk mount condenser with the mounting bracket, and the under dash evaporator unit, but none of the other components. I'd let go of them for $50., but the cost of shipping might be more than you'd like sad.gif
jdlmodelt
QUOTE(euro911 @ Jul 5 2013, 11:56 AM) *

I have a good trunk mount condenser with the mounting bracket, and the under dash evaporator unit, but none of the other components. I'd let go of them for $50., but the cost of shipping might be more than you'd like sad.gif

CA shipping to CO isn't too bad and its usually pretty quick.
Can you send me a picture?
J
euro911
Just replaced my old broken camera, so the answer is yes. I'll get over to the shop early this coming week and snap some pix.
Steve
Have you checked out these guys?
http://www.retroair.com/porscheairconditio...pgradekits.html
It's not cheap. Otherwise if you can find a good condition used one maybe the company in that link can sell you the rest of the parts to retrofit it and make it modern.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.