Full Version: Best thing about working on July 5th
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Silver Surfer
Freshly tuned, new tires, no traffic.

Click to view attachment
Michael N
QUOTE(Silver Surfer @ Jul 5 2013, 10:51 AM) *

Freshly tuned, new tires,

And the car look great. Are those steel wheels with chrome beauty rings? Stance on the car looks awesome.
Kaduku
The car does look sharp. I've always like the black with chrome ring look.
Elliot Cannon
A classic and classy look. agree.gif first.gif
Pursang
Actually, I would think the best thing about working on July 5th is that you have a job. But then that's just an old man's opinion. I'm in the same general neighborhood BTW. I always love seeing other 914s out there. Yours looks very nice.
Silver Surfer
Yes. Having weathered the economic storm of the past few years, having a good job to drive to does fill one with a sense of purpose. Believe me, I've done my time on the other side of that statement. dry.gif Plus, it pays for all of the 914 essentials like new tires, tune ups and speeding tickets. No complaints here, unless it's raining.

Those are steelies with chrome trim rings. That was supposed to be a temporary solution, but the look has grown on me. shades.gif
Silver Surfer
By the way, I have to plug Trackside Motorsports on N. Interstate in Portland if you're looking for anything wheels/stance/alignment for your 914. This car feels brand new now after giving them the afternoon to switch out my 165s for 195s and really dial in the alignment. Money well spent and a great bunch of guys who really know there way around a vintage Porsche! beerchug.gif
JawjaPorsche
A very nice looking teener! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.